homework and sleep~fluff

Fluff‼️ modern au
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Characters used<3
-xingqui
-chongyun
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xingqui is sitting between chongyuns legs doing his homework. "Ughh this is so annoying.." Xingqui turns around and tosses his book across the bed and hugs chongyun, wrapping his arms around his neck.

"It may be annoying but it'll help you graduate" chongyun wraps one arm around xingquis waist and uses his other hand to run his fingers through his hair. Xingqui nuzzles his face into his chest and slowly drifts off to sleep.

A few hours later, xingqui wakes up to chongyun finishing his homework for him. He yawns and rubs his eyes and sits up, only to realize he cant because chongyuns arm is wrapped around him protectively.

"Mm~.. Chongyun? What are you doing?" He tiredly looks up at chongyun and intertwines his fingers in the bottom of his icy blue hair.

"Im just finishing your homework for you, go back to sleep" he kisses xingquis head and continues to finish him homework. An hour later he finishes it with xingqui watching him and closes the book and puts it on the table next to the bed.

"What are you staring at? I thought i told you to sleep" he chuckles and slightly picks xingqui up and lays them both down, gently putting xingqui onto his chest and pets his head till they both fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter! Only 235 words 😢