the cute Tram Engine

Hello everyone! Im very sorry for being away! Im on trip, leaving tomorrow! My hamster had sadly past and I've been dealing with some life problems, but everything is fine, so, I'm going to try to keep updating this, Ive basically have 0 inspiration, but I'm going to keep trying! This will be different from the last chapter.

"(Y/n), what are you doing, dear?" Edward asked, the boy was coming out from his house and walking down by the sheds, he smiled at Edward. "Hello, Edward, I'm just coming down to meet the new engine, er..well, old engine! I haven't met him yet, he was bringing STH(Sir Topam Hat) off of his vacation!"
He said, eagerly to meet this knee engine, or as STH said, a tram engine.

It was an hour or two later when a bell sounded out, an old engine made with boards of wood came over, a square sentient face was smiling as he stopped, his old voice sounded fondly British, but only country and stuffy.
"Hello, I'm Toby."
The tram spoke,(y/n) giggled, patting the engines side
"(Y/n), it's a pleasure meeting you, sweetie."
Toby blushed, his light grey face springing to life with a color of red, his fire box crackling in excitement, his bell rang lightly.

It was two more hours later, the tram and the human sat at the sheds chuckling and talking like they knew each other for years on end. "So, toby, " the male started off, "What do you work as around here?" Toby chuckled lightly, "Well, whatever I'm given, to be honest! I worked on these rails since I could remember. I'd taken many things on the back of these hills and on the front of these grassy plains!" (Y/n) stood happily, grinning ear to ear, the others didn't like it one bit.

"(Y/n)! Did I tell you that-"
"(Y/n! Y/n)! Look how splendid my paint-"
"No one cares, you privileged red grape!"
"Shut up you galloping blue sausage! "

(Y/n) was getting fed up with the noise, he was just trying to chat with his new friend, and he finally blew.
"ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, WILL YOU QUITE DOWN! YOU-" He pointed to James, "NEED TO SHUT UP YOU GIANT PERIOD CLOUT! YOU LOOK LIKE MY NINTH PERIOD ON A PAD THAT FELL BEHIND MY GARBAGE CAN!AND YOU-" he pointed to Gordon, "NEED TO STOP BICKERING WITH EVERYONE YOU SEE, YOU ARE THE ONE WHO ACTS PRIVILEGED, YOU CAN GET REPLACED ANY DAY, GORDON RAMSAY 2.0!" He sighed, his voice tired from shouting. "Come, dear, let us talk over by my house, yes?"

Listen, if you have no idea what a blood clot is or a period- don't look it up- your to little-