Into The Desert

Nikhil and Pallavi are finally married. They arrived home, where they performed Pallavi's Graha Pravesh and all the rasam. On the ring game, both found it together. Then comes time to go to bed. Pallavi was waiting for Nikhil, sitting on his bed. Nikhil after giving his sister her naik entered the room. The room was decorated with flowers everywhere, and candlelights only were lighting the area. Nikhil locked the door and came right beside Pallavi. Pallavi turned to gaze at him with a smile on her lip. She took milk and gave it to Nikhil, who drank it. Then both looked at each other and laughed.

Nikhil- Why are you laughing?

Pallavi- Tum batao.

Nikhil- I don't understand this milk thing, I mean, seriously? (still laughing)

Pallavi- Me neither.

Nikhil- Waise, you are gorgeous, Pallavi, I want to carry this image of you here (putting his hand on his heart). I must have been great in my late life to be gifted such a gem. I love you, Mrs. Nikhil Jaisingh (kissing her forehead).

Pallavi- Itna pyaar kyun karte ho, Jaisingh? I love you too, Nikhil. I love you (hugging him).

Both cuddle for a moment.

Nikhil- I know this is our first night, but it's late. We should rest. I hope you...

Pallavi stopped him by putting her finger on his lips.

Pallavi- Nikhil, you don't need to explain, the only thing that matters to me is us. I have to take off all these. You sleep, and I'll join you.

Nikhil- In that case, come! I'll help you.

Pallavi- Are you sure, Nikhil?

Nikhil- Haan, why?

Pallavi- Kuch nahin.

Nikhil- Is that because I did not want to touch...to do it before?

Pallavi- Haan.

Nikhil- Well, I have a full license now. Patni ho tum meri, officially, so I can do whatever I want.

Pallavi- Okay, as you wish.

Pallavi stood in front of the mirror. Nikhil joined her and slowly passed his hand on her waist to unlock her kamarband. Then Pallavi sat down, and he removed her necklace by kissing her neck, and she shivered. Then, he took out her earrings by kissing them too, phir, her maang tikka, and nath, followed by taking out her gajra and the flowers. He opened her hair and made them drop on her back. He sweetly pulls out her kalire.

Nikhil- Is that all?

Pallavi- Almost, but I'll do the last ones.

Nikhil- No, tell me.

Pallavi- Nahin, I'll manage.

Nikhil refused, so Pallavi lifted her lehenga to show her feet as she wore payals. Nikhil began to touch her feet, but she halted him.

Pallavi- Nahin, Nikhil, you can't touch my feet, pati ho tum mera.

Nikhil- Pati hoon issliye chu sakta hoon, paanv dedo.

Pallavi- Nikhil!

Nikhil-Come on, Pallavi!

Pallavi denied, and Nikhil took her foot and put it on his chest. He took her payal off while staring at her.

Pallavi- Nikhil, what are you doing?

Nikhil- Ssh.

Then he did the same with the other foot. Pallavi was embarrassed.

 Pallavi- Thank you, Nikhil. Let's sleep now.

Nikhil- Chalo.

Nikhil lifted her and bring her to their bed. Pallavi kissed his cheek, and they cuddle and fell asleep. Next morning, as always Pallavi was up for pooja. After freshening up, she came to wake Nikhil.