The Ruins (pt 1)

(this was mostly written by - S with some by - K and just so you know this is going to be a long chapter)

~Sunny's Point of View~

"AHHHHHHH!!" I screamed. I couldn't tell if Kyren was screaming too, but I didn't really care anyways. I hit the ground and was surprised how I wasn't injured. I looked around and saw Kyren, holding their head. "Are you ok?" I asked them as I got to my feet. "Yeah, I think i helped them to their feet. "Where- Where are we?" Kyren said as they looked around. "I- I don't know actually" I looked around as well. There were purple brick walls and what we had landed on appeared to be a patch of golden flowers. "Woah, the walls here look a lot nicer than the walls at home." Kyren said, gazing around the room. Me and Kyren walked forward, through a door. We saw a singular golden flower sitting in the middle of the room. We walked closer, and found that it had a face. "Howdy, I'm Flowey, Flowey the Flower!" It said. "It talks!?" I said surprised, "Well hello Flowey." Kyren told the flower. "Hmmm... Your new to the underground aren't cha? Golly you must be so confused. Someone outta teach you how things work around here! I guess little ol' me will have to do. Ready? Here we go!" "Wo-oah! What the hell!" I said as I saw a lime green heart appear in front of my chest. I looked beside me at Kyren and saw the same thing but theirs was cyan. "See that heart? That is your SOUL, the very culmination of your being! Your SOUL starts off weak, but can grow strong if you gain a lot of LV. What's LV stand for? Why, LOVE, of course! You want some LOVE, don't you? Don't worry, I'll share some with you!" Flowey said. He summoned little white pellets above him. "Down here, LOVE is shared through... little white... "friendliness pellets. Are you ready? Move around! Get as many as you can!" The pellets started moving towards us and I ran into a corner with Kyren. I got hit by one and I felt a sharp pain in my body. "You idiot! In this world, it's kill or BE killed. Why would ANYONE pass up an opportunity like this!?" More pellets surrounded us "DIE" Flowey said with an evil grin. The pellets started getting closer before- a fireball hit Flowey. "Ughhhh!" He disappeared and a tall goat thing appeared "What a terrible creature, torturing such poor, innocent youths." It said. I looked up at it with a fearful expression. "Ah, do not be afraid, my children. I am TORIEL, caretaker of the RUINS. I pass through this place every day to see if anyone has fallen down. You are the first humans to come here in a long time. Come! I will guide you through the catacombs"