Danger awaits

Hi guys :)

Here i am again. I know i haven't been uploading for a really long time and i'm awfully sorry.

But i saw that so many people wanted an update so here it is ;)

Thank you so much for voting and i really appreciate those who even voted. :) Sooo...thank you!!!!! <3

Let's get started:

**********************************************************************

Ran's POV

A week later

Excitement.

That's what i felt as we got closer and closer to the hospital. It was the day when Shinichi had been released. Finally.

As we turned to the parking area I saw that the others were already there. We got out of the car and i saw that Sonoko was talking with Kazuha-chan so i decided to go to them.

My father went straight to Megure keibu and the polimen who were standing at the entrance of the hospital and my mother went to Shinichi's parents, who were standing a few meters away from Megure.

"Ran-chan!" - I heard Kazuha-chan call me as i got closer.

"Hey. Have you been waiting for a long time?" - I asked.

"No, we've just got here a few minutes ago." - Sonoko answered.

"Where's Hattori-kun?" - I asked from Kazuha-chan. She looked at me sadly and then looked over to where Megure keibu was standing along the police.

I took this opportunity to look around to see who had been there. Hattori-kun was talking to his father and Mr.Toyama.

Jodie-sensei was also therewith Camel-san.

Then i looked towards the parking area and i saw Sera-chan approaching with Eisuke-kun. Akai-san followed them with Akemi-san and Rena-san.

But..where's Shiho?

"Alright." - I heard the keibu's voice and i turned my head towards the entrance.

"Now that everybody's here, I think we should go in then." - He continued.

"Should everyone of us go in? Wouldn't it be too many people?" - Rena-san asked from behind us.

"That's fine. You can wait outside the room." - Takagi-kun answered this time.

"We're really glad that all of Shinichi's friendsare here. Thank you so much for coming." - Yukiko-san spoke up from somewhere near the entrance. Her husband was with her and that was when i realized that the mising person was there, too.