1/15/21

[✏️]

This is a very special reminder to myself that going to college was a mistake. At least a double major was.

I adore dance. It's all that keeps me going.

But obviously to my very strict parents, majoring in it was a HUGE no no.

So...I did a double major. Dance and computer science.

Hate it. The computer science part, not the dance.

I hate the classes, the teachers and all the goddamn work. I'm not dumb, I'm just not exactly an academic person. Bad at taking tests, bad at turning in work, the whole shabang.

But unfortunately society now requires college for success so now I'm stuck here unless I want to end up living out of my car at age (insert whatever age I even make it to).

The only decent part about it is staring at this one really cute guy from across the room.

He's so pretty. And tall. And he wears grey sweatpants so often, it's heaven.

But he's really rowdy and loud so you know I'm never approaching him.

He'll stare me down before calling me every slur on planet earth.

I know his name but I refuse to write it down because I've yet to find a fully safe place for this stupid thing and I'll be DAMNED if Xiaojun finds it.

Skydiving without a parachute kind of shit.

That guy is so sexy though. I can't get him out of my head.

The things I'd do to that man if he were mine, I would blow his fucking mind.

Totally resisted the urge to write 'dick' at the end of that sentence instead of 'mind'.

He's just not like any other guys I've seen. So laidback, relaxed and such a careless attitude. But not in the sense that he does stupid things.

He just doesn't give a flying fuck what anyone thinks, don't tell me that isn't hot as fuck in a guy.

It's the way I know he'll never pay me any attention unless I match his energy.

I guess that's a new goal. Match this guys energy and maybe in the process get out of this depressed figurative hole I've been in.

[📱]

______________________________
@ kittenlee ______________________________

1,835 likes  296 comments ______________________________kittenlee  I have such girl hands helpabshsbshsj

1,835 likes 296 comments ______________________________
kittenlee I have such girl hands helpabshsbshsj

doyoungg96 I've never seen a sad bitch try to act so much like a bad bitch before

naminnie slaaayyyy SLAYYYYYY

renjun_jun same, it's a blessing though, don't be upset by it!!