Chapter 2: Wendy.

Wendy's POV

I just woke up this morning and was pretty nervous for our first day of 9th grade. I pushed how I felt aside and got ready for the day. I get to school and see my best friend, Bebe!

Bebe: Hey girl! How are you?

I'm really good! How are you?

Bebe: I'm good, but I think I might like someone...

WAIT OMG WHO?!

Bebe: His name is Clyde but I don't know how to talk to him.

Bebe, you are one of the prettiest girls at school. I bet he would love it if you were to go say hi to him.

Bebe: You really think so...

I know so! Here, how about we practice during lunch.

Bebe: Wendy, you are the best!

Bebe and I hug each other and then she runs off too class. She was so sweet and I'm glad to see her happy. Personally I'm not into any guys yet. I haven't found any that I like for both their personality and looks.

*Skip too class*

                              Stan's POV

I'm excited for school for the first time ever! I'm excited because I saw that pretty girl from yesterday in the halls on the way too class! God, she was even prettier then she was yesterday.

Wendy: Hey Bebe!

OMG! SHE IS IM OUR CLASS! AHHHHH! IM SO NERVOUS AND EXCITED OMG OMG OMG! Luckily she doesn't notice me acting like a total weirdo because she sits in the other side of the class.

Mr. Garrison: Alright class, we are having a project, and there will be partners.

OMG YES! What if Wendy is my partner! Oh god that sounds creepy of me.

Mr.Garrison: Ok Cartman with Clyde, Wendy with....

Ok please be me please be me....!