𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝🧩

The smell of coffee started to linger around the small apartment,

as well as the sound of eggs crackling in the pan. It was early Monday morning, too early to be up at this hour according to Hyunjin who was currently frying eggs for breakfast, but he had no choice but to be up at this hour because today was the first day of fall semester at Eden University, and he definitely did not want to show up late to class on the first day.

The sky was covered in dark grey clouds signaling that summer was finally over, it's definitely going to rain today, hyunjin thought to himself as he plated his eggs and poured himself a cup of coffee.

The faint noise of the tv could be heard in the background as he sat on the couch, he then grabbed the tv remote and turned the volume up so he could listen to the weather report for the week, but the weather report was suddenly interrupted by breaking news,

*Breaking News, early this morning police report finding a body late last night near the abandoned Penitrary asylum after another body was found earlier that evening near the Northbound Highway, the victim is yet to be identified, but police report that this was once again the doing of the infamous serial killer Jigsaw. We also report that the FBI has decided to put together a special task force to catch the serial killer, as there have been no new leads in the previous months regarding the killer himself. We will continue to keep you updated on any new leads relating to the case. This is Channel 5 reporting live and signing off. *

The news of finding yet another body was no surprise to hyunjin, ever since he moved up to Seattle a few years ago, he had been hearing the same words every single day, that a new body had been discovered and it was the work of the notorious Jigsaw. Nothing really surprised him anymore, but today he felt different than before, because of the fact that the abandoned asylum was only a 5 minuet drive away from his apartment, and the fact that the police found two bodies in one day which is unusual regarding the killer.

He couldn't help but feel a bit panicked for the first time, but he quickly shook off the feeling as he saw the time and decided to get dressed for the day. As he stood up to clean his dishes, a zombie had emerged from his room waddling into the living room, wishing he could have slept five more minutes.

"Morning zombie minnie."

"Shut up hwang, is there coffee?" the younger said as he rubbed his sleepy eyes.

"Good morning to you too." hyunjin said as he rolled his eyes towards the younger, "Yes I put a fresh pot out."

The youngers eyes brightened up immediately, "Did I ever tell you that I love you!" Seungmin said as he practically ran towards the coffee pot. Hyunjin then turned towards the younger to see him pour himself a cup of coffee,

"Minnie how do you feel today? Are you sure you're okay to go to school today?"

Seungmin now held a big cup of coffee around his cold hands as he looked out of the kitchen window seeing the grey clouds that seemed to represent his mood for the day.