Surprise

So it's a imagination story on TejRan. So the main topic is on something special about TejRan's life. You will get to know soon further in the story. So let's get into it.

Here we can see a beautiful girl is sleeping peacefully on bed. Alarm rings. It's 10'o clock in the morning. She wakes up with a cute frown as she can't see anyone around her. Of course all of you know that it's our heroin Teju. And that anyone means her Sunny (KK). She gets up and finds a note on her bedside table. She opens the note.

In the note

Good morning Laddoo. Get up fast baby and have warm water from the flask which I've kept beside this note. And your breakfast is also ready and kept on the dining table. Have it timely, ok? I'm going for shoot and will back soon. Till then enjoy yourself as I will come back then your time will be mine only 😉. Love you ❤️😘

-Your Sunny

The note ends here.

Teju smiles and becomes shy. As per his instructions, she first has that warm water. Then gets freshen up. Then has breakfast. Now she's in their room and half lyrics on the bed and scrolling down her Instagram. Meanwhile her phone rings and of course it's her Sunny. She becomes excited and immediately answer the call.

Teju: hi Sunny.

KK: hi Laddoo. How's it going? Feeling lonely?

Teju: yeah. You know na I can't be alone at home specially without you.

KK: I know baby. I will try to be back soon.

Teju: okay, please try. ( She says in her baby voice)

KK ' awlle Mera baby. I will try. Now stop making such cute face. Okay, have lunch on time. Take care.

Teju: you too. Bye.

They hang up. She continues her scrolling.

(Let me tell you guys, Teju is now on break from her shooting. Nagin has ended. Now she's Free and enjoying her break time.)

Suddenly something has clicked on her mind and she immediately checks the calendar and becomes worried.

Teju to herself: itni Badi galti kaise hogayi mujhse? Maine dates Kyu nehi check Kiya? Aab Kya karu? Abhi toh time bhi bohot kaam hai koi bhi step len ke Liye. 😫😫😫.

She immediately calls somewhere.

You will get to know where she called.

Then she cut the call and again calls somewhere.

Teju: hello, listen an appointment. It's urgent.

She cut the call. She's hell nervous. What to do or not. She calls her mumma. She tells her everything.

Teju: mumma, Mai Kya karu aab?

Tm: Teju Tu jyada soch rahi hai. Karan aisa ladka thodi na hai ki itni so baat pe naraj Hoga. Aur Tu try toh kar. Bina try kiye hi gar maan Rahi hai. Tune uske Ghar walo ko bataya?

Teju: Haa, bola toh hai.

Tm: toh tension na le. Appointment Liya hai?

Teju: Haa.

Tm: toh jaldi se jaa. Saab Kuch aram se Karna.

Teju: ok mumma. Bye. Aap dhyan rakhna.

Tm: Haa Tu bhi. Aur Kya Socha hai woh mujhe Batana.

Teju: okay, Bye.

I know it's a fomo. But you will get to know the thing  😉😉.

Guess it What happened that Teju becomes so much worried 😉. Let me know in the comment section. Do lots of lots of votes and comments to get the next part.