One Night Stand

Warning: smut, cock warmer (kinda)
[I haven't written in a while so forgive my mistakes]

Bean x reader
----------------------------------------------------------

Down at Lucia's Tavern once again. I'm 3 beers down in a new town looking to start a lift. But there isn't much hope here. I had thought about escaping the steam land life but this seems even sadder than the depths of that city could ever be, which for me is surprising.

Luci and I have started a descent friendship and he no longer charges me extra due to me being a new comer.
I try and ignore the princess though. I've heard some things and no mature how much Luci says that girl just needs to get fucked I'm not gunna fall for it.
Sure I would love to find some romance but I've been out of luck for years and no woman, or man, has ever let me have any opportunity with them. Maybe i bet out of my league though.

I have Luci make my usual, and I watch as these sad people live their sad lives. And at some point when 3 drinks down and ordering my fourth, Bean marches in. Complaining about her mom per usual.
Luci hands her and Elfo their drinks and they keep talking. Luci comes up to me, which is unusual. Usually he sticks with them cause bean drinks out most of the bar.
"Hey man, here is your chance." Luci whispers to me.
"What do you mean? U trying to set me up with her again" I lean in whisper back.
"Yes, but now she just wants to bang someone and be done with it. She doesn't want a boyfriend she wants at most a fuck buddy!" Luci seems desperate oddly enough.
"And why me?" I know the answer. I kinda like hearing it though.
"Common man your a stud! And besides your fresh meat. She'll like you a LOT I promise. Besides, she has been complaining on how she is tired of never being able to find anyone not even anyone to fuck so please. For me. A friend. Fuck this desperate girl" Luci almost looks like he's about to get on his hands and knees and beg.
"I'm not going to fuck her man. She's cute and all but you know she is trouble. I'm trying to avoid that. Besides, she is again out of my league." I grab my cup and shake it at him "I will say. If your able to convince me otherwise after a few more of theses. We'll talk"
"Fine-"
"For free"
Luci looks at me.
"I want free drinks for the rest of the month." I smirk knowing that he won't take the offer.
"Fine fine. You win. I'm not taking that deal odiously. You'd run me out of business man. But hey if she talks to you it want my fault." He walks away to bean and elfo and then starts making me another drink.
"It probably will be. Cause it ain't gunna be that elf." I sip the last of my fourth drink and get to work on my 5th once Luci slides it over to me.

Later in the night I am barely able to stand. And bean comes up to me cause I am one of the last people in the bar.
"Hi... umm yourrr new here righ???"
"Mhmm" I let my head fall on the table to try and make her go away.
"Your pretty cute forrr a touristtt..." she leans close to me. I can smell her breath, it's nothing but beer.
"Thanks princess. Your not toooo bad ur self.." I sit up and sway a bit.

Next thing I know is we have talked for another 2 hours about anything. She is definitely interesting when drunk.
"What's your life like?" She's starting to sober up a bit. Not that much tho. Luci stoped serving us round 1 am. It's almost 3.
"City life. Steam. Burning poor people stuff."
"Oh come onnnnn"
"How about this." I pause thinking about if I'm really going todo this or not and I'd I'll remember, "kiss me and I'll tell you all about it."
"Oh that's easy" she leans over the small round table and gently kiss my cheek.
"No no no bean. I ment my lips hot stuff." What was I thinking. 
"Ohhh I see mr mystery~" bean then claimed over the table then ontop of up and kissed me on my lips long and hard.
I pulled her face in to deepen the kiss. She crawled into my lap and we just kept kissing.

After not long of making out Luci kicked us out for good. And Bean dragged me to the castle 3:30 in the morning in winter.

We scaled the Castle to her room we landed on her floor and somehow ended up on her couch.

She was on top of me snd I started to feel the blood rushing to my lower bits and my face.
Bean kissed my neck and she bit my shoulders. I let our a hefty moan when she bit me on the left side of my neck near my ear.
I knew she could feel my member growing. Her hips started moved up and down. She moved her hand smoothly to my back down to my ass and grabbed it so hard I flinched.
"Bean- please. Can we-"
"Yes. Yes we can" she stated to pull up and off my shirt, she undid and threw my belt and all I was left in where my pants.
I too off her belt, tunic, and pants. She has nothing on underneath. On top of my pants I could see her fully naked up top of me and I felt myself get excited. I saw the tent in my pants grow significantly.
"May I help you out there cutie?" She rubbed the top of the tent slowly.
"Yes. God yea please-" in what felt like a flash she ripped off my pants and undergarments to reveal my duck sprinting up to full attention.
She grabbed it, and started going up and down. Up and down, a little faster each time.
I let out little groans and a few times I let out a proper moan.
"Please bean let me be inside you. Let me suck you till your legs give out. Let me treat you like a proper princess."
Bean giggled and lifted herself and slowly descended onto me. She took deep breaths and whimpered when she had to stop.
"I think it's too big"
"Just breath, just breath. I believe in you bean your doing so good I'm so proud of you."
I was fully inside of her. I scooped her up and walked her over to my bed as she clung onto me.
I stood over the edge of the bed and just looked at her. I took all of her in from the top of head with he soft white bear to her beautiful teeth and her chest and her curvy smooth body.
"Please, do something, fuck me. Please just oh lord fuck me!"
I began to thrust my hips slowly and as she started to breath more and more heavily I went faster and faster and faster! I was reaching my climax and she started to yell "Almost! So close! Ohhh ouuuwww aaaAAAAAAAA" she screamed my name and I couldn't hold it back any longer and I finished inside of her.
For just a moment we were just their breathing heavily.
And as I started to pull out she stoped me, "please just stay here. In me. It's warm and i feel so good"
So I sat her on top of me while I sat on her bed against the wall. Just holding her close.
We passed out like that.
In the morning, I woke up before her. I got up and found a clean rag and cleaned myself and her up. I put on my clothes and began to write her a note.

I left the note next to her where I was reading, "you'll find me at the pub whenever you need some special treatment like that ever again. Just ask Luci where I am."
And I scaled down and out of the window. And how to where I lived not far from the castle. In the basement of the church.