Perfect

Jennie

"your be okay her honey" I'm caressing princess back as her hug tighten at Lisa.. Her tear falling as her silent cried trying to hide from her mamo's neck. I swear were just here outside waiting for you as your school time is done.."

" look at me princess" Lisa Tring to pull from her hug and princess obey at her just like that, " we talk about this, right?" Lisa baby voice was as cute as our daughter. " you will enjoy here while your learning, you will gain friends and the snack that mommy made was delicious"

" ba wha nobody like me" princess say it with a pout

" that impossible my baby princess is like princess aurora, everybody likes her" Lisa keep on talking with her baby voice

" en she esleep in class mamo?"

" no baby, she sleep in her bed but never in the class but when she awake she goes to school and make friends and learn and everybody likes her" Lisa corrected our daughter surprising her laugh

Princess look at Lisa while Lisa is wiping the tears that almost dried in her face then princess look at me " mommy I share mha food to mha fwends?"

" yes baby, mommy make extra for you to share for your new friends inside the classroom" I said smiling as I look at our daughter with pride. She might look like me but her attitude was so alike with Lisa...

" OK, princess can go now, princess is good" princess making fist with her punching the air. Lisa and I both chuckles

Lisa putting down her down slowly and hold her hands as we walk inside the classroom. She give as a tight hug and kiss as we look at her walking towards her teacher. The teacher talk to her and look at us as princess pointed our direction. We wave and smile and the teacher guide princess to her sits before walking towards us..

" thank you for dropping by princess here mommy and...."

"mamo..." Lisa raise her hand for a shake hand " I'm her other mother" Lisa proudly said as she shake the hand of the teacher. The teacher smile but I can feel the awkwardness in her reactions.

" she's my partner and we're racing our daughter together, did the director inform you about princess?" I said sarcastically

" yes, ma'am I am aware. I'm sorry if I make you feel uncomfortable butq I support people like you and...."

" people like us? " I raise my eyebrows

" no ma'am, oh my God, I'm so sorry" the teacher face turning red as a tomato

" It's okay ma'am, there's nothing to be sorry about, and actually we need to go, we will pick up princess later after the class please look after our daughter" Lisa was bowing her head trying to pull me away from the teacher..

She stop and look at our daughter as well as me and we saw princess is busy talking to the girl and boy next to her.. Lisa hold my hands and I saw her wide assuring smile understanding that our daughter will be fine..

Lisa

" oh! I hate that teacher.." jennie was fanning as she put her seat belt. " she's a teacher, she should act professional, you know.. People like you... People like you my ass"

" language hon..."

" why your still cool about what happened, we should report her to the director no, she so unprofessional"

" hon trust me, the least that I don't want to happened in princess first day of school is her two mom's were in the councilor office complaining her teacher." I chuckles as I hold her hands and rude my thumbs over hers.. " relax, we should have positive vide, our daughter is in pre school now"

"I'm sorry I'm just pissed about the way she looks at us.." she lean her head on hear sits..

" you should try not to mind some people judgment about our situation, you know what I mean right?"

"I know but it's kinda annoying, they should mind they're own business, or life. Does they have a life?"

" they do, it's just that ours were different?" I say looking her smiling.. She rolled her eyes and shove my hand away from her.

" what's different we may seems, we still a normal human bing just inlove with each other"

I take her hand again and intertwined our finger " exactly, ours were perfect" I lift her hand on my lips and kiss it.. I saw her blushing in my peripheral vision with a sweet smile in her face...

" yes, perfect indeed..."  jennie said almost a whisper