2 | Used

* * *

* * *

"Fuck, Amari," Abbacchio whispered, his breathing ragged as he hovered over her smaller frame. He leaned down to trail small kisses along her jaw and neck, groaning in her ear as he felt every inch of her. Tender moments like this where they were in such close proximity made him softer and gentler.

His alcoholic haze had easily morphed into lust which was how they found themselves in their new position with Amari moaning in pure pleasure as Abbacchio whispered sweet nothings and pleasantries. One of his large hands caressed Amari's breast as he nuzzled into the nape of her neck. She was so soft, so warm, and it drove Abbacchio out of his mind. He wasn't worthy of such perfection.

"Please, don't ever leave me."

Amari held his face in her hands tenderly, gazing into his yellowish-purple eyes. She gave him a simple kiss, expressing so much more than words ever could.

"My Abbacchio..." She whispered, using her legs wrapped around his neck to draw him in even closer.

Abbacchio's hand stroked her darling face as he held her gaze, so grateful for Amari's soul and presence. He arched into her slowly, taking his time and enjoying the intimacy. He had so much love for his darling Amari that he just had to give to her.

When all was said and done, Abbacchio fell over onto his back with a smile of adoration as he reached for Amari's hand, intertwining their fingers. He sighed contentedly, feeling a lot better than earlier in the night when he was wallowing in his own self pity. Peace always seemed to find him best whenever she was in his company.

"You're so good to me." Abbacchio gave a kiss to her hand then her warm cheek. He rubbed her hand against his face, closing his eyes with a sigh.

Amari looked over with a smile of her own, humming softly as she turned on her side. Abbacchio rubbed her arm, gazing into her eyes with such fondness. She was so beautiful.

"My sweet Amari."

When morning came, light casted through the deep purple curtains of Amari's bedroom, ushering the promise of a new day. The young woman stirred, no longer feeling the presence that had been sleeping with her all night. She sighed as she laid in bed, missing him already and having hoped that he would still be there when she awoke. But Abbacchio wasn't one to stick around. Like a thief in the night, he was in and out before anyone could've possibly seen him coming from her room.

Last night had managed to go about as well as she'd expected. Once Abbacchio had entered her bedroom, all bets were off and as the two had attempted to sleep together, they ended up...sleeping together...again. Abbacchio, and his suffocating neediness, had initiated and Amari had yet again given herself over to pleasure. It was a vicious cycle and as long as she allowed it, it would never end.