Chapter 7(Goeta manner and Komino)

(Y/N POV)

After Blitza said yes Stola and Octavia took me to there home but what I didn't know was that when they called a limousine and carried me out and got in I was trying not to say much but it was a little hard because they where both just looking at me

Octavia-So Y/N can you tell us more about komino?

Y/N-Well I don't know all that much all I know is that they're guardians that protect the ones that are closest to them.

Stola-Hmm I never knew that about them but enough about that let's go inside and eat dinner.

After that the limo stopped and we got out and I was surprised to see a huge castle it was just so big.

Y/N-This place is amazing!

They just looked at me and giggled as we walked in.

(??? POV)

These demons are gonna pay for what they did killing me taking my son they are gonna pay for it all and with the extra help I have they will not stop us.

???-Dad what do you say do we strike now?

Dad-Not yet my son we can't stay here for very long we have to return to the temple for now

(Back to Y/ N)

Once we got in I say the hallway was lined with a lot of plants and the main color was a pinkish red.

???-THE HELL WHERE YOU BOTH!?

Octavia-Mum we just went out for the day.

Stola-Please Stella not in front of our guest.

Stella-WHO? I DIDINT SAY WE COULD HA-

Before she finished Stola just shows me to her and she just stoped in her tracks.

Stella-Oh my Lucifer this is the most adorable thing I have ever seen.

Octavia-so can we have him over?

Stella-YES YES YES!

After a few minutes they took me over to the dining area and Octavia sat me on her lap after a bit the chefs came in.

Stella-So tell me young one what's your name.

Y/N-M-My N-Name is Y/N.

Stella-Well Y/N how are you liking your new living arrangements?

Octavia-Mum were not keeping him he's only staying for two days.

Stella-WHAT! 

And here we go.