Chapter:6 Chad Kidnaps Kurt

Kurt's P.O.V

It's been a few months since I was in a cart crash but my hand is all better and I'm happy because we finished the album NeverMind! I was happy, Dave was happy, and Krist was.

Kurt! Dave yelled, yea babe! I'm going out to get some food I'll be right back! Ok Dave!

Moments later I herd the door open and close from down stairs. I thought, maybe Dave left something? Whatever.
I went back to righting some songs for my next album.

I felt hands around my neck. it was Chad! He told me to shut the fuck up.
He said " Fuck you Kurt it's time to die mother fucker! No stop get the fuck off of me! Then Chad got duck tape and put it on my mouth.
I saw him righting something but I got a pen and trying to wright on the wall Dave help me Chad took me at this address. I all ready knew where I was going because back in high school Chad did the same thing to this one kid as he is doing to me right now.
God I just hope Dave helps me!

25 minutes later
.............

Dave's P.O.V

Kurt! I'm home!

What the hell. I walked in to see Kurt's guitar on the ground. That was not normal. I saw a note on the ground it said " YOU WANT YOUR LEAD SINGER KURT.... YOU CANT HAVE HIM BECAUSE HE IS A FUCKER!!!!"

I thought what the fuck. my eyes started to tear up. I didn't know what to do! I started to go crazy.

All the sudden I saw words on the wall it was little and it said " Dave find me at this address my old drummer kid napped me.

I ran down stairs and grabbed Kurt's bat and ran to my car.

Minutes later
..........

Dave's P.O.V

this is the address. I saw some beat up drums on the curb getting ready to get thrown away. I ran and smashed the door open. Some guy ran up from some stairs he said " what the fu- wait your Dave Gorhl the bitch who stool my job. Shut the fuck up and just give me Kurt. The guy came after me with a knife and stabbed my on my side. I had just enough energy to hit the guy with the bat then he passed out on the ground.

I let out I hurting moan because I got stabbed and my blood was every were. I herd Kurt it sounded like the guy tapped his mouth. Kurt must have been down stairs. It was hard to get down stairs but I got to Kurt and untapped him. Dave! Omg honey are you ok!
The only thing I'm worried about is you Kurt did he hurt you. No but he tried to drug me and Krist is over there in the corner Chad got him drunk but whatever that was Krist favorite thing to do was get drunk. yea I said.

Dave we need to get the hell out of here and you to the hospital. Ye-Yea lets hu-hurry in about t-to pass ou-out.