XII

Tartarus Island, Japan—

I strap a gun holster to my thigh before lifting the handgun and pulling the magazine out, "Here's how it's gonna go —sorry Shiggy— me and Aizawa are going in first. He's going to act like he's bringing me in. We're going to give you a signal, when that happens, Shig you come in with Todoroki and Izuku. Toga, you stay behind with a vial of one of the cops' blood samples, when we need you, we'll call you in and you'll act like one of them. Got it?"

I pop in another bullet before shoving the magazine back in and pulling back the hammer making sure one bullet is at least in the chamber before sliding it into its holster.

"If this doesn't go as planned, you all can leave, I'll continue alone. It's better if we have less casualties than we need." I slide my knives into their respectable spots before looking up at them. Shigaraki gives me a reluctant nod as he leans against the bar.

"Since this is Tartarus, you won't be able to use most of your powers, Shig you'll need weapons and so will the other boys. Toga should be fine if they don't see if before she walks in. Got it? Okay." I spin around and clap my hands together, "Aizawa I will rip you limb from limb if you try anything. I am always one step ahead of you."

I grab his wrist and slap on a band, "What's this?" He asks, I smile.

"I'm so glad you asked! You see this?" I grab a tiny remote off the table, "I press it you blow up into a million sparks like a fucking firework, smart I know."

I snap my fingers as I look behind my shoulder, "Let's go."

#

I push open the cruiser door with my boot as I look at Shigaraki in the passenger seat.

"Try not to give yourself away, and be careful." I get out of the driver seat and slam the door shut as Aizawa gets out after me. I extend my arm out to him and he grabs it.

"Remember the plan." He nods silently, his eyes cold and dead. God how I loved destroying him as we went.

He pushes open the heavy metal doors of Tartarus. The place was hidden and huge. It was like a maze, so many tall walls made out of shiny metal and cement. A separate entrance beside us for police vans bringing in heavy tier villains.

I look straight ahead, one of Dabi's trench-coats on me concealing my weapons and outfit. We approach the main lobby type room, heavy with guards wielding quirk eraser guns. I keep my eyes front and locked onto the male guard as his hand hovered above his taser on his hip.

"Classification?" His voice was muffled by his face mask.

"Aizawa Shouta, hero Eraserhead. Matsuda Akuma, Villain The Raven." Aizawa muttered, the guard nodded and slid a card over something I couldn't quite see.

The door in front of us beeped and creaked as it slowly slid open. Aizawa's grip tightened for a minute before he released me and stepped back as I released an ear piercing whistle. The guards flinched and half of them dropped their guns to cover their ears. I look back as I flip the sides of the trench coat as I pull my gun out, the front entrance of this place busted open sharp jagged ice shards framing a path as the three boys walked in, guns raised.

"Here's what we're gonna do." I smile as I look back at the guard who reached for his gun discarded on the floor. I clamp a foot on his hand and he grunts.

"You're going to let us through without as much as touching an alarm or," I look over at Shigaraki who raises his gun, the silencer at the forehead of a male guard, he gives me a nod and I give one back. The triggers pulled and the guys brains splattered on the wall as the body slumps. "You die."