Chapter Two: VIP Meet And Greet

"Hey!" My brother stepped through the wooden door frame, and pulled me into an affectionate hug. I returned the embrace, wrapping my arms around him. Marc-André was much stronger than I was, and damn near crushed me.

"U-Um...you're killing...me!" I whispered, and he immediately released me, blushing crimson. It was at that moment that I spotted the three men standing behind my brother. I turned, and sweetly smiled towards his teammates. I immediately recognized them by their face and build.

The first one was Brandon Sutter. He stood and returned the smile, straightening his Pittsburgh Pirates ball cap. I was partially hoping that Marc would at least TRY to bring only his French teammates, so that I would be able to speak my native language. But it was too late, and I was fluent in English.

Beside him stood a tall blonde kid, with strikingly blue eyes and a nervous smile. I could immediately recognize him as Olli Määttä. I smiled back, excited for the time when I would be able to speak Finnish with him.

I then spotted one of he only guys that I had met on the team. We texted all the time, despite the fact that he was married. Kris Letang. I grinned, and he opened his arms for a hug.

"How are you?" Kris laughed, ruffling my hair. He partially knocked my wig out of place, and I quickly straightened it and blushed, hoping and praying that none of his teammates had noticed.

"Better. I'm really glad to be in Pittsburgh." I replied thoughtfully. Kris nodded and turned to Marc. Marc cleared his throat, and began to introduce me to his teammates.

"This is Brandon, Olli, and you know Kris." He said, beginning to remove his coat. I waved to them all, then turned to Olli. I took a step forward, and reached out my hand.

"Hyvää iltaa Olli." I then leaned back and prepared for the shock and surprise. Oh, it came. And I wasn't disappointed.

"Puhutko suomea?" His eyes sparkled with excitement, and I nodded happily.

"Kyllä!" I then turned to Brandon Sutter. He was a beautiful person in general. And I honestly had nothing for guys. I honestly didn't want to have a man in my life other than my brother, because I would definitely be afraid of losing that special person. Oh and about Brandon? I was merely speaking the obvious. He was extremely handsome.

Brandon stuck out his hand, and gently shook mine. He seemed almost afraid that he would break me, and for a moment I wondered if Marc-André had set limits upon me. Don't look at her, don't smile at her, don't acknowledge her existence. He had done it before, and I would not have been surprised if he had done it again.

"I'm Brandon! It's a pleasure to meet you." He nimbly released my hand, and nodded. I raised an eyebrow, and looked toward Marc, who was repeatedly face palming. I chuckled.

"My name is Ayra." I replied politely, turning towards my large and empty home. It was sad and gloomy, but I hoped with all my heart that I would be able to count in my brother and his teammates to fix it up.

"Do you guys want to get started? I'm sure it will be helpful to have four hockey players running around with London."

"London?" Asked Brandon, scratching his stubbly sideburns.

"Who is London?" Olli frowned, tipping his head to the side. However, Marc and Kris immediately removed their footwear and began tearing through the house, yelling for London in French. They both knew London extremely well, and adored every inch of her. Soon, I heard shouts of success, as Marc-André and Kris neared the patio doors. London yelled something in Finnish, and I grinned widely, turning back to Brandon and Olli.

"London is my adopted daughter. She speaks fluent French, English, and Finnish, considering she was born in Finland." Olli looked very taken aback, yet excited to meet a young girl that shared the same mother tongue as he did. At that very moment, Marc and Kris sauntered out from the hallway, each holding one of London's tiny hands. I raised my eyebrows, and hastily scooped London from the hardwood floor.