chapter 10

*Daedae

I started getting ready for kesmey to come over tonight I put roses out on the floor that led to my room roses on the bed and candles lite all over.

Who this for? Pooh said walking in I smiled and said it for kesmey she smiled back and walked to her room. Tonight I was gonna tell her how I felt. It was almost 10 so I texted kesmey to start heading over I took a shower and wash my hair. When I was done I put it up in a bun and put on a blue sport bra , white gym shorts, blue and white M&M socks with my Jordan slides .

My phone started playing My nigga My nigga so I new it was kesmey who texted me she said she couldn't make it tonight my heart broke I just replied okay and started picking up the roses off the floor and off my bed , blew out the candles and throw them away and just layed on my bed and called Tina.
- Tina?
- what?!
- damn why gotta say it like that
- what do you want daedae
- I'm sorry Tina
- Mhm
- foreal you know I love you
- ugh I love you 2 daedea
- wanna come over
- yeah I be there in 15min.
- okay

I hung up the phone and waited for Tina I needed to get out my feelings tonight.

*Kesmey

Mimi sat on lap nibbling on my ear turning me on so I texted Daedea and told her I couldn't make it tonight. Hey look we matching she said smiling and we did have on the same colors. Then she looked at my eyes.

- you smoke?
- is that a promble?
- nah I'm little pot head myself
- oh shi
- yeah got another blunt
- yeah

I pulled half a blunt and handed over to her she light up and started smoking she was so fine and she smoke to just turned me on alot I started biting my lip. I guess she noticed and started smiling this girl was making me horny asf. I took the blunt away from her and put it out and started kissing her. She started letting out small moans in between kisses she pulled on my hair I took her shirt and bra of and started kissing on her neck and breast and sucking. On her nipples she moanin I slide her shorts and panties down in put figures inside uhhhh kesmey yes she said scratchn my back I started going fast and faster and nutted all on my hands I then picked her up and placed her over my face I stuck my toung in her click in started devouring her pussy she was moaning so loud I swea the people next door heared her she was riding my face and I new she was about to climax so I flick my tongue one more time and she nutted.