War and geniuses 4

The hyena whom had being very  persuasive going by the little wonders around the dirt's . Which had being very hectic but unresolved for other jaw breaking hyena . Whom had wanted to do much more harm then good .Going by there role in nature which had being a set of hierarchy .But now it had appeared that there was a power switch in the flea which had brought about the scars. Which had being very controversial and uneasy too as a animal . Whom had being contained with danger and war zone . Just as the animal had become very resilient and brutal to nature . MAINLY because of many things that had being tragic and bad ending to nature . Why for million or reason the inner wounds of the exhausted animal . Which had being very consuming based on the action . And many more things which had being very suspensions in nature .ESPICALLY  to the reaction about the dead end insects which had being a very dreaded glare . Now  as  THE times had continued to be very demanding in nature why concerning the hyena. Which are very dangerous and harmful in nature based on the skepticism . ABOUT the flea which had being golden and isolated by influx in numbers and primes .

You know  am very much more complicated then any thing on earth based on the formalities of the flea which had become very unaddressed in nature and timing zones said analogi 

what your goals on the higher grands based on the observation of the dead and calling with the animals being extorted for many things and many more dead bath said anulgi 

What your chances on this action about the dead and the scars with are very misquoted and misdirected in nature said anallogi

Am very terrified about what's on ground because of the pains around the corner pertaining  to the conflicts ongoing in nature said anulgi 

Why THINGS had become very complicated in nature  going by the hyena . Which had being very problematic in nature especially when it had come into biting . Which had being tiny from above but big in numbers due to nature . Now the whole  situation had become very intense mainly because of the rapid rumor's . That had surrounded the insects which had being multiply in nature . Why going something very fisher and  and very untouched in nature .Now it had become highly nocturnal as the rages of the crossed discreet animally . Which had being unmentioned in the location based around . Some matter which had being an issues to start with from the ending to the beginning. Properly in a life time cycle when it had comes to harsh condition .That is over the limits and climax in nature . To be very misleading going from the rehash of things . WHICH had originated from the looks and cradle where the golden flea had taken place . Now as the story had continues to be unfolded with that particular hyena being annexed . By the flea which had become infectious in nature and time . NOW AS THE MATTER had drawn in so  much of attention . Going by what had being left on the grounds and many more things pertaining to circumstances . Around the corner which had hinder the hyena from over voicing out it own stands . As the battle of the fleas with the golden hyena which had the other hyena trying to rescue . But up to no avail due to the smoky and cold combine in nature and many more way . TO support the higher value of every following from the grass to the rot in nature .

I can see there are lots of things going on around the world which is very terrifying going by the way the reckless hyena had depicted something very  frightening than ever from another  ago to ruins said analogi

I'm cute but horrific going by how the other hyena are trying to rescue it which should have been what weve been told to do any WAYS THANY new ages said anulgi

you know if there was double of chances to destruction going by the trauma and difficult times arising to danger and war zone said analogi 

AM NO baffle by the action but am perplexed not sure about any thing any more said anulgui 

Matter which had being mysterious  going by how puzzled the matter had being being fetched . Going by the looks of things and circumstances which had amounted to fatigue . AND stressed in nature and many more things still very hard . Now the harmattan which had being a reason for action . That had being trigger by the strange happening going by how it had be fetched . Originally speaking any one whom had understood the nature of flea. Which had being one problem that had being difficult to tackle . Why it had being a carnages now it could be weep out . THE harmattan which had become a situation around danger because the men . Whom had become very respondent to the hyena. Which had being pushed to the wall and couldn't get up any more . AS A result of nightmare and triggering in nature with the curse and deadly . Right in the middle of thing which had become very unactioned .Why because so solution yet but something which had being deemed with sorcerer .Which had being a very awkward way to descend on danger . Which had become a problem and action to low life and more in danger . Now  as the hyena had this estranged movement pertaining  to the  continuous noises . And swift of bite which had become very venomous in due to the power . And bracket of things going by the looks of things in nature .

I see there are many things around the corner pertaining to life and death which included danger and rumor's of wars some to affliction and death in many loopholes said analogi

now that the matter had become very intensified what are you going to do about the matter said anlugi

i have nothing to do about it yet but am making matter very reflectional in nature not to talk about the flea and many more thing causing harm said analogi

what like being a pest for the circumstances around nature said anulgi 

Why the matter had become very hard and hard in nature going by the look of things .Which had become very baffling going how it couldn't be solved . HOWEVER  just like any vandalized thing which had to do with insect and any animal .  Whom had become very difficult of things pertaining to nature and many more way. DISFUGURING lots of things and many more circumstance in nature .