Y/N INFO

Name:

Y/n - unknown

Age:

Not - available

Height:

Not - available

Hair length/color:

Long - h/c

Skin color:

Washed out/pale - s/c

Eye color:

Bright - E/c

Family:

Biological father - unknown
Biological mother - unknown

Foster father - redacted | Smith
Foster mother - redacted | Weapon seller
Foster older brother - redacted | Knight of favonius

Parental figure|Father figure - Capitano
Sibling figure|Older brother figure - Sandrone, II Dottore, and others
Sibling figure|Older sister - La Signora, and others

Vision:

Cryo

Delusion:

Redacted

Outfit:

Long-black puffy sleeved shirt, a short cloak f/c with two cryo symbols on the front that are white. Black and dark blue belt with vision attached to, long puffy pants that are black with dark brown boots.

Occupation:

Former - Knights of favonius

Current - twelfth fatui harbinger

Weapons:

Pole-arm | self taught - taught by Xiao
Sword | self taught - taught by kayea
Bow | self taught - taught by venti

More info:

Y/n did not know his biological parents due to being abandoned at a young age, he was in an orphanage for quite some time when he was young. He was not treated very nicely due to him having pointy ears and the other children and caretakers out casting him.

He was soon adopted by a family of three, he was quite excited due to the fact he would be having parents and an older brother... Though that was not as wonderful as he thought it would be...

His foster parents compared him to his foster brother many times, saying how much greater and hard working he was despite y/n still being much younger than him. Y/n wanted to make his parents proud despite the things they did to him, he followed his foster brother footsteps. Which earned hatred from his foster brother for doing such..

No matter what he did, they were never proud of him. Even after he was able to become a knight of favonius just like his foster brother, he had started to meet a lot of people.

He truly cared for all of them, he also met more people when travelling to different places..

Though it was not long before he had enough and had run away, away from the place which never felt like a home to him and the place he made many friends. He wasn't sure what happened after..

His memory was foggy and he remembered waking up in a room he did not know, though he soon learned where he was.

He was offered to be a fatui harbinger due to his incredible skill and they promised him a better life. To which he accepted, he still felt guilty for leaving the people he cared for but he wanted revenge.

Vision↓

Reason behind vision and delusion:

I found it on Google↑

❄️Word count ❄️
466