First part

The first day of school and I am already excited to see my friends.

Hi, my name is Ashley or you can call me Ash. I live with my parents and my younger sister Sophia. I am in 7th grade as a 13 years old teen child. But I am not here to tell you about me, I am going to tell you about my story.

I had an idea of what to wear on this day. I asked mom if she wouldn't mind if I can borrow her big black skirt and I'll grab my shirt. Mom agreed. When I changed into clothes, mom ride me and Sophia to school.

Because I didn't know if I had to go inside the school, I waited. After some minutes I finally saw my first friend Issac. I was so happy that he came because I SLOWLY became an anxious bomb. We talk for a while. After some time, we decided to go in. We get into class. We were late.

But at least they saw my beautiful skirt. One of my classmates asked: „Why did you grab something like this to school ?" „I wanted it, and it looks cool," I said. His name was George, he was pretty, funny and also nice. We know each other for 3 years. In 5th grade, I dated him two times. Although we weren't friends after that, we stopped talking at some rate. Even now I want to spend more time with him.

I sit on my seat and listened to our new class teacher. I kinda whisper talking with my friend Zoe, because she's my seat neighbor.

Before school, my mom picked me up and drive me home. Because I am addicted to social media and have a Tiktok account, I filmed a video with this dress and saved it to drafts.

On the next day, I prepared myself for school. In school, we still didn't learn anything yet, but we got our new books and we tried to get along with our new teacher. He asked about our holiday. „How was your summer holiday kids?" Others said theirs part till my turn came. I was kinda getting anxious but it wasn't that bad.

I am Ashley. On holidays, I spend time with my best friend and I was at Aquapark where I met George, I also get my hair cut and hang out in my house with my friend Zoe.'' „Yeah I remember that there!" He laughed. „You didn't even know that I was trying to find you before you got away!" „The same thing goes for me." We laughed again. I realized that maybe I have a crush on him, but I said to myself that It was impossible.

Time passes by and half of September is almost gone. When I was minding my own business, Yoona came to me and asked: „Do you want to be in my band?" „Yes! Sure. But is it only me and you?" „ No. Samuel, Issac, and Leila are also in the band." „That's great."

We started working on the lyrics to our songs. Also, we try to practice Riptide from Vance Joy. Even we couldn't do meetings because Issac was the one who lived away from the city, it was only us four of. Our first meeting was just me, Yoona, and Leila. It was fine at first, but then my mom started doing weird things that even I didn't understand, but I didn't mind them. Leila had to leave for her house, and we didn't do anything. I was kinda mad at mom. A day later, I heard that Leila is leaving the band because she can play only violin and it was not what we are looking for. I felt sad after she left. But then she said she don't want to be there anyway.

From that time, I started hanging out more with Yoona. We became really good friends. September is ending and I am listening to a new song from Billie Eilish.

At the start of October, me, Yonna, and George were hanging out after school. We were at a mini park for kids. We were singing, playing with our umbrellas, or trying much more kinds of stupid things. I realized that I do have a crush on him so I began to be a little bit anxious. We were going home altogether.

I and Yoona were playing our favorite songs until George was just walking behind us and then almost got away. But I felt that someone was missing so I turn around and he told me to be quiet. I was quite okay with it and then he run to us again.

After that, he went to say hi to his friend who was just heading home, I asked: „What are you doing George?" „Nothing! Don't worry, just give me multiple seconds!" We waited, and he came back right away and Yoona end up being between us. George pointed at Yoona because she's the shortest one, I understand what he was thinking. We were laughing. She was confused but I said that she doesn't have to worry.

After a little while, Yoona's mom called her so she hurried up to her home. I and George end up alone. We also go through the one place where we were two years ago. Because we still saw Yoona going home he mention: „Yoona never turns around for no reason." „Well... I turned!" I said proudly. „That's why you are a really good friend and I trust you." I kinda regret hearing this, 'cause Yoona was a great friend but it also made me blush. We all then go home.

At home, I was thinking about the moment when he said and I finally could say, that I like him. But I was too anxious to share my secret with anyone. After all, I decided that I'll keep it to myself for a few days. The first person whom I share this with was my best friend. She was crazy about it. She even asked me for his Messenger later. I gave it to her, and she told him that I like him. Because I know he already knows about it, I end up telling that also to my friend Samuel and Nina. But I still didn't understand why I didn't say anything to Yoona. I was scared of her reaction. I had a feeling that she likes him too. I didn't know, what to do, so I rather just talk about it with my other friends.

One night I was pissed off by my feelings, so I finally text that I have a crush on him and that I need an answer. I waited three days of overthinking and still asking him about that, and spamming his chat. I end up getting the answer. He texted: „Okay. I like you too. But I swear if you tell this someone-" „But why? Are you shy about it?" „No, but everyone is gonna make fun of us. Do you want it?" „You think so? They already know that I like you, but they don't know that you like me back." „I know."

Author: Hello guys! A small notice that if you ever read this, I have to tell you that this is a bit of a recreated version, with the almost same grammar mistakes. I still don't know the grammar of English since it isn't my first language. Thank you for understanding byeee!!! <3