☆ ˚˙•Salty•˙˚ ☆

Is that salt?...

The violent waves thrashed around the teen as she tried to get back to the surface, but any attempt to get a breath of air was in vain for anytime she would burst the surface of the water all she would inhale was a bunch of salty water from the cruel waves above.

There was no use crying out, by the time her friends would get back she might as well already be dead.

The girl new how to swim but the added weight of her baggy clothes was not helping, it felt as though she where swimming in oil.

Bursting the waters surface again she opened her mouth to breathe but all she felt was the cruel sting of salt water in the back of her throat, she reached towards the surface once more but the energy in her muscles felt as though they had been saped of all their strength.

Vision slowly fading to black she opened her mouth in one last futile attempt to call for help but the water around her only mocked her with bubbles as she sunk down deeper into the salty abyss.

~~~~~~~~~ ˚Earlier˚ ~~~~~~~~~

The girl stood at the edge if a cliff looking out over the ocean sunset the warm breeze refreshing her as the night started to get cold. In the daytime this particular cliff was usually occupied by daring teens that would take turns jumping into the water below, there were no jagged rocks at the bottom so you wouldn't get impaled and it was deep enough for a three story house to be completely covered by water.

So safe to say if you were to accidentally slip and fall, you would live to tell the tale.

Taking a deep breath she filled her lungs with the sweet scent of salt, pine and wild Geranium.

The new comfy clothes she ad put on helping her relax. She had put on a new pare of sweatpants, they where a plane gray that looked as though they had been scrunched up and bleached, and a somewhat baggy shirt with the text that read .'Sarcasm is how I hug.'

Walking a bit backwards she turned to sit down on a pop up stool she had set up. Proped up slightly to the side a canvas was held up firmly by an easel. Picking up a pallet she squeezed some orange, yellow, red, purple, white, and blue paint onto it. Carefully she took out a medium sized paintbrush and began mixing the shades of paint to the sunset sky in front of her.

The pinks and oranges mixing together beautifully in front of her, blending and reflecting into the ocean was just a beautiful site.

"So how long do you think this ones gonna take you?" An annoying voice snapped her out of her dreamlike state.

"A lot longer if you keep interrupting me!" She glared at the boy.

It was quiet for around six seconds.

"Are you gonna add your own flare to the piece this time?"

"ZUKO!" Taking her brush off the canvas she swung her head around to glare at the boy.

"I was too was wondering that." Another voice came from behind Zuko, this one more feminine and timid.

Sighing (Y/n) set her paintbrush down and spun herself to look at both of them, a sly idea popping into her head. "If I'm not interrupted," she glared at Zuko. "I could get done in around an hour," she snapped her fingers as if to show she had an idea. "I wasn't gonna add any big details but I'll tell ya what!" She continued pointing a finger at them both. "You go down and get us all a good big plate of food and I'll paint ya into my picture!" She smirked at Zuko.