ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8

~ 3rd person POV ~

Jisung smirked in victory as Minho kissed him hard. He wrapped his arms around his neck, and Minho wrapped his arms tightly around his waist.

"You're so sexy Ji" Minho said, mumbling against his lip. Minho's lips were soft and kissable... Jisung was loving every second of it.

Minho picked jisung up and wrapped his arms around his waist as he walked over to the desk and made jisung sit on it.

Minho spread jisung legs, getting in between them, and he pressed his lips back against jisungs.

"I knew you couldn't resist me," jisung said, smirking and minho pulled away from the kiss. The hot guard slightly stroked the smaller boys hair before pulling his head back hard.

"Do you really think you could tease me and get away with it, Han? I thought you'd be smarter than that, " Minho whispered in his ear.

"But teasing you is fun, Minho," Jisung said, giggling, and minho once again wrapped his hand around jisung's neck, forcing the smaller boy to look at him in the eyes.

"What did you just call me?" Minho said growling and jisung felt his cock go hard.

"Minho," jisung said, smirking, and minho choked him hard.

"That's not my name," minho said, smirking and jisung frowned. He laid his head in minho neck and started to softly kiss his neck.

"Fuck" Minho said as he pulled on jisung hair. The smaller boy smirked and pulled away. That's when minho had enough.

"Since you want to tease me.... here's your punishment, " Minho said, smirking before pulling away from the smaller boy and sitting back down in the chair.

"W- what?" Jisung said and looked down at his hard cock. He whined, and minho smirked. He started to work on the papers again.

Jisung smirked at his idea and crawled under the desk, getting in between Minho's thighs.

"Jisung, what the hell are you doing?" Minho said, looking down at jisung,
who was in between his legs.

"What does it look like I'm doing, Daddy?" Jisung said, smirking and unzipped Minho's pants. He pulled them down, and his mouth watered at the huge tent in Minho's underwear.

Fuck, he's huge.

"Fuck you're big" jisung said smirking and rubbed Minho's cock through his underwear. Jisung kissed his thighs before becoming face to face with minho's cock.

Jisung licked a stripe at Minho covered cock before pulling down his underwear.

Jisung slightly rubbed his hands up and down minho harden cock before putting him in his mouth.

"Your mouth is so warm," minho said softly, thrusting his cock inside of jisung mouth. Jisung softly sucked on the tip, making Minho's back arch off of the chair.

"Oh baby," minho said, groaning and jisung lived the sounds that minho was making.

"You sound so fucking hot Daddy, you're making me so horny" jisung said licking the sides of Minho's cock.

"Put it in your mouth already and stop teasing me," minho said, groaning, and jisung smiled a little and started to bob his head up and down on minho.

"Fuck, yes baby" minho said looking down at jisung who was hollowing his cheeks, sucking Minho off harder.

"Oh shit baby, such a good boy." Minho said, smirking like the devil.

"You look do hot while choking on my cock baby" minho said rolling his head back in pleasure.

"Fuck....." minho moaned as he threw his head back in pleasure once more as jisung sucked on the tip of his cock. The smaller boy smirked at the view of minho eyes rolling back as he started to deep throat him.

"F- fuck, d- do you not have a fucking gag reflex?" Minho said biting hid lower lip, sweat beaming down his forehead.

"You like it, don't you?" Jisung said smirking and flicked his tongue across the tip of his cock. Jisung looked up at minho with lust in his eyes.

"Shit.... I want to fuck your mouth so fucking badly." Minho said gripping the side of the chair, trying his best not to fuck his mouth.

"You know what..... fuck it." Minho said panting a little and grabbed jisung hair. The smaller boy looked up at him and winked.

Minho grabbed jisung by the hair and started roughly thrust his cock inside of jisung mouth. Minho threw his head back and let out a groan of pleasure.

"Just like that baby, fuck, just like that" minho said biting his lip, he looked down at jisung and smirked.

Jisung had tears running down his face and spit running down his chin as minho was shoving his cock down jisung's throat.

"Fuck you look so good" minho said biting his bottom lip. Jisung pulled away and started jerk him off.

Jisung looked up at minho and gave him a Cheshire grin.

"You're so big Daddy" jisung said before licking his tongue back on the tip of his cock. He started jerk m and suck him off at the same time. Minho let out a deep groan, as he felt a hot pit in his stomach.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum and you better swallow it" minho said to jisung, jisung nodded his head. Jisung started to deep throat him once again. Minho's cock hitting the back of his throat.

"F- fuck jisung" minho said throwing his head back as he immediately came down jisungs throat. Minho shivered a little and the younger male sucked him dry.

Minho grabbed jisung cheeks as he smirked at him.

"Swallow like a good boy" Minho said to him and jisung swallowed his cum.

"Tasty" jisung said while winking at him.

"Good boy" minho said smiling and zipped back up his pants, he pulled jisung up from the ground and kissed him.

Jisung smiled and kissed Minho's nose.

"How was it?" Jisung said smirking and minho rolled his eyes.

"That was probably one of the best blowjobs I've ever had," minho said, smirking.

"It's late. we'll get you back to your cell, so Felix won't be so worried," minho said and grabbed jisung arms. They walked back to jisung cell and minho opened the door.

"Watch your back" minho whispered into his ear and softly pushed him in the cell and locked the door.

"Where have you been?" Felix said pacing his hands on his lip as jisung laid on the bed. Jisung looked at Felix and smirked.

"I was with Minho" jisung said and Felix looked at him with curiosity.

"..... what did y'all do?" Felix asked and jisung smirked.

"Nothing much, I just gave him the blow of his life...... nothing serious"

To be continued........