Stay in

*cute story*

Me and pedri cannot go to sleep without each other. After being together for almost 2 years our default has been sleeping together. We have our own house so that means our own personal private space,that means that it's a sleepover every day.

We either get up and be productive,or we sleep in like little kids - today was one of those days.

I woke up with my legs wrapped around pedri,and both of our hands were placed somewhere along each others bodies.

My movement from waking up must've woken him up - that's when i got to see the person that makes my day.

"good morning beautiful" he said as he slightly yawned.

"hi" i smiled looking up at him.

"i don't have training today. Sounds like a lazy day to me" he replied.

"it does indeed" i said as i got on top of him. I melted into his touch. He was so comfortable.

"i could stay here forever" i mumbled as my head was buried into his neck.

"than why don't you,let's just sleep the whole day" he replied.

I got up to face him and kissed his lips. I then quickly got off the bed leaving him shocked. I just went to draw the curtains closed so no light would get in,and grabbed a spare fluffy blanket from our cupboard for extra comfort and warmth.

I then went onto my side of the bed,pulled our quilt and then the blanket on top of us both and made my way onto his chest,so i could cuddle him for what i hoped would be forever.

"let's go back to sleep" i said,looking up at him again just so he could see my smile.

"you truly are the most beautiful girl in the world" he said putting a strand of hair behind my ear.

I closed my eyes hoping he would do the same so we could go back to sleep,but i could just feel his eyes all over me - that's because they were.

"pedro gonzalez lopez,if you do not shut your eyes right now-" he cut me off by placing his finger on my lips.

"shhh go to sleep,i'll join you i promise,just let me admire my beautiful girlfriend" he said.

"you really do know how to make a girl smile don't you" i replied.

"not just any girl,my girl".