Dreaming about you - Silver x Reader

On a warm and breezy summer day, a deep sense of gratitude enveloped [Y/N]'s heart. She was overwhelmed with thankfulness for many things - the constant support of her dear friends, the cozy and snug home she had in the Ramshackle dorm, the privilege of being a valuable member of Night Raven College, and many more blessings that she could speak of.

But, In the midst of a tranquil and serene atmosphere, surrounded by the sweet melodies of the chirping birds and the gentle breeze that passed through them, [Y/N] could not help but feel an overwhelming sense of gratitude for this moment. With soft, silver locks resting gently in her lap, she looked lovingly at the man who lay peacefully beside her under the enchanting pink canopy of the Myrtle tree.

As [Y/N] gazed lovingly at Silver's peaceful face, memories of their shared moments flooded her mind. She remembered the time she fell from the horse during the Equestrianism class, surrounded by many people yet no one was there to help, it was only Silver who approached her with gentle care, tending to her wounds and carrying her to the nursery. On countless occasions, too, [Y/N] found herself walking alone at night, making her way back to the safety of her humble abode in the ramshackle dorm. But time and time again, Silver would appear out of nowhere, offering his chivalrous protection and escorting her safely home. And then there was the time she got lost in the woods, and the only one who could find her was the shining knight in armor himself. Each memory filled her heart with warmth and gratitude for having someone like him by her side.

In a moment without hesitation, [Y/N] reached out to caress Silver's lips with tenderness, overwhelmed by the intense emotions of being in love with someone like him. As she pulled back from the kiss, Silver's eyes slowly opened, and he whispered, "So it is true." Confused, [Y/N] softly asked Silver, "What do you mean?" while delicately running her fingers through his hair.

Rising from the comfort of [Y/N]'s lap, Silver gazed deeply into her eyes and spoke, "You know what they say, if you dream a thing more than once, it's sure to come true." His words hung in the air, heavy with meaning. And then, with a tender kiss, he continued, "And I have dreamt this very moment countless times before".

This moment, above all others, shone the brightest in [Y/N]'s heart.