Eric Carr III "L'Anno Del Maiale" {AU, Friends to Lovers, Cheating}

Muse: American Singer, Songwriter, and Actress Laura Branigan
Musician: American Musician, Rhythm Guitarist & Co-Lead Vocalist of KISS, Paul Stanley
Time: Early to Mid Eighties

Muse: American Singer, Songwriter, and Actress Laura BraniganMusician: American Musician, Rhythm Guitarist & Co-Lead Vocalist of KISS, Paul StanleyTime: Early to Mid Eighties

[Request]
Part II to Year of the Pig

Lord was that thing freaky. Tori couldn't help but cringe at the sight of the heavy earthenware sculpture she held in her hand. As a favor for a friend, or rather, someone whom she was trying to become close with, she agreed to take the reddish-brown Oni to the art room and glaze it. She wasn't supposed to be doing it; the Art professor forebode his students to request assistance on such an important project, but alas, the things one does for companionship.

She'd finally made it to the Arts hall and was walking as briskly as she could while carry a piece of delicate pottery and trying to get used to a new cane. With her eyes bouncing from side to side, the girl looked like a lost puppy as she desperately attempted to find the room labeled 'Mr. Anderson'. Upon remembering that she didn't have anything to do for the rest of the day, she decided to slow down her pace, which surely would have delighted her sore body.

Her face flushed at the memory of just how she'd ended up so sore.

It then became her new goal to make this endeavor last all day.

As she made her way to towards a sharp turn in the hallway, she could hear someone making their way towards her, and, remembering she was doing something she ought not to, she attempted to hide her face by pretending to read a notice taped on the nearest door. The footsteps drew closer, Victoria's peripheral vision telling her that the tall, muscular individual was heading right for her.

"I know you haven't seen me in years but cool it on the stalking, would you?" He exclaimed in a contrastingly friendly tone, his arms extended like a Medieval mural of a Saint.

Just by the voice, and the bouncing curly mane, she immediately knew it was Paul. But not the Paul that had her blushing just moments before, the Paul that nearly caught her in the act.

"Don't flatter yourself, Paul." Tori rolled her eyes, turning towards the approaching man.

He chuckled as he engulfed her in his impressive wingspan, his strong arms squeezing her with a grunt.

"What are you doing here?" He asked. "You take an art class?"

Tori glanced down at the pottery in her palm.

"No. Uh — I mean yes." She quickly spoke, for some reason deciding that she should lie about her true reasons for being there. "I need to glaze this. For Anderson's class."