Present my oc from fnaf security breach

Name : Scarlet

Gender: Female

Gender Pronouns: She/Her/They/Them

Type: Animatronic Humanoid.

Height: 5'9 3/5

Eyes Colors: Golden Yellow (when she is calm & happy) and Red (when she is mad or when light go out),Purple (when she is control by Glitchtap Virus)

Programmed : Assistant Daycare Attendant and Aerial Acrobatic,Fire Dancing Performer,Singing & Security Protocol

Presonality: She has combination of Sundrop and Moondrop Personalities and She a has third personality of her like Sun & Moon on ruin dlc(like Ruin Eclipse),She friendly only which released only after Scarlet was rebooted.

Likes: The Glamrock's (except Monty she not like him sometimes),Sundrop and Moondrop,DJMM,Li'l Music Man,Gregory
Looks after Children's and playing with them too,Aerial Acrobat and Fire Dancing performer,Arts and Crafts,Sing,Dance,Loud music,Lullabies and Telling stories,Spending time alone with Sundrop and Moondrop,Hangout with Freddy,Chica & Roxy,She like to go with Moondrop on patrols,Putting the children drawing that they make for her on the walls of her room,To learn new thing about the world.
Listen to someone talking about anything with enthusiasm/passion (She ask question if her doesn't understand something),Flowers (Lily,Roses,Especially Lavender),Morning Sundrop and Moondrop, it's warmth,Humming,Baking Cake and Cookies,Cupcakes,Reading books (Fantasy,Crimes,Romances & sometime Horror).
Flirt with people she feels comfortable with,Sundrop's and Moondrop's smiles,Making room decorations,Lunar & Earth,Solar,Nice KC,Pollux,Castor,Gemini,Ruin (from Sun and Moon show) ,RuinEclipse,Cassie,GlamrockBonnie (from dlc),Axor,Flaire,Glitter glue & To learn to play guitar .

Dislikes: Stress,mean Moondrop and children's,peoples,Karen,Toxic person,Bullying,Liars,Aggressive peoples,Negative stuff,Being tricked,using her & her friends for bad stuff and peoples who harming/hurting her,her friends,loved ones
Mess and S.T.A.F.F Bots,Endos,Adults crossing the boundaries of physical contact,Carbonated drinks and Parts and Service,Ones who don't respect others personal space (She needs a lot of herself sometimes),Irresponsible people and actions,Sudden big change (it's out of her conforms zone),Licorice,Rule-Breaker,
Monty,Vanny/Vanessa and Eclipse,Castor (She not like they sometime),Glitchtrap/Vanny virus and Glitchtrap,Mimic (from dlc),be used for hurting others.

Fears: Claustrophobia (the fear of small spaces).
Agoraphobia (the fear of being trapped).
Algophobia (the fear of being hurt).
Metathesiophobia (the fear of being replaced).
She has insecurity fear of her appearance (because she has some scars from her past some toxic person hurt her)
Thanatophobia (She fear of losing someone she loved or care about) .

Best friends: the glamrock,Sun,Moon,DJMM,Axor,Flaire,ruin Eclipse,glamrock Bonnie,Lunar,Earth,Solar,Nice KC,Pollux,Castor,Gemini (Sun and Moon show) and Cassie

Love Crush: Sundrop and Moondrop (She's too shy to tell they).

Scarler first outfit

Scarlet new performance outfit

This is The ruin version of her

Ps: you guys have some questions about her you can ask

Ps: you guys have some questions about her you can ask . And you guys want to use her for drawing or put on ur stories pls ask for permission first ☺️.