Present my second new oc animatronics

Present Flaire my new oc's animatronics. I drawing the Flaire with lunar clothes and tail because he one of my favorite characters on the show.

Name: Flaire

Gender: Female

Gender Pronouns: She/Her

Type: Animatronic Humanoid

Programmed: Daycare Attendant and Fire Dancing Performancer,along with some Acrobat additions,Singing

Eyes Colors: Lilac and Purple (when she is control by Glitchtrap Virus)

Personality:She curious,kind,innocent,enthusiastic,euphoric,playful...as long as nobody is harming/hurting her or her friends,in that case she'll most likely be very overprotective,willing to fight for she loved ones,no matter the cost,fierce and even vengeful! But in general very social and eager to make new friends everywhere she goes.

Likes:The glamrock's (expect Monty),DJMM,Li'lMM,Gregory,Sun,Moon,Scarlet,Axor,Ice cream,Pizza,sing,dance,loud music,look after and playing with children's,art,crafts,making room decorations,lullabies,bake cake,cookies,fan art from children's,fan,reading books(fantasy,romances,crimes),rose,Lily flowers(especially lavender),flirt with peoples she feels comfortable with,Fire dancing performances,daycare attendant,hangout with the glamrock's,Sun,Moon,DJMM,Scarlet,Axor,To To learn new things about the world,Lunar,Earth,nice Eclipse,nice KC (from Sun,Moon show),Ruin Eclipse,Cassie,Glamrock Bonnie (from dlc)

Dislikes: Karen persons,toxic persons,mean person,Aggressive persons,liars,rules-breakers,silence,stress,irresponsible peoples,actions,adult crossing the boundaries of physical contact,licorice,one who don't respect others personal space (She sometime needs a lot of it herself),sudden big changes (it's out of her comfort zone),part and services,carbonated drinks,Monty,Vanessa/Vanny,Eclipse (sometimes),people who harming/hurting her or her friends,loved ones,Glitchtrap Virus,be used for hurting others,loved ones,glamrock endos,endos,mimic (from fnafsb & dlc)

Fears: Algophobia (the fear of being hurt)
Thanatophobia (the fear of losing someone she loved or care about)
   Claustrophobia (the fear of small spaces)
   Agroraphobia (the fear being trapped)

Best friends: the glamrock's,Sun,Moon,DJMM,Axor,Scarlet,Cassie,Ruin Eclipse,Glamrock Bonnie (from dlc),Lunar,Earth,nice Eclipse,nice KC (from Sun,Moon show)

Love crush: Lunar (from sun, Moon show) and Human DJMM (She's too shy to tell them)