Chapter 12 - The boy

Please no. Why. I thought NO! I almost started to cry. Absol looked at me confused.

"Absol hit those two with scratch, please." I tried grinning, but it was a pathetic excuse for one.

"Absol!" She nodded. Absol walked in the room and scrathed the shit out of the two people.

"Ugh!" The woman said annoyed.

"Fucking hell, what was that?" The man asked dusting his clothes off.

"That was an attack, bitches." It sounded behind them, as the bruised boy chuckled.

"Shut up or I'll make sure you can't see your girlfriend ever again!" He cussed a bit more after that, because his suit was dirty.

"Jigglypuff, sing." The woman said lazily.

"Absol use scratch!" I said.

Absol started to use scratch and ended up using slash.

"Well done, Absol!" I said as she knocked out Jigglypuff.

"You annoying brat!" The woman said.

"You don't mess with my girl, or my name isn't Void!" Void shouted angrily as he threw his poké ball. And out came a Lapras.

"Lapras!" It said happily.

"Lapras use ice shard!" Void said annoyed.

"Absol avoid it and use perish song!" I said as Absol avoided the attack and then started to sing.

"Lapras use water pulse!" Void said lazily.

"Absol, use double team." I said quickly.

Absol used double team before Lapras knew which was which.

"Absol, let's finish this. Use bite!" I hoped it would work.

Lapras just randomly attacked one of the Absol, Absol bit it, and there was a bit of smoke. I heard Void gritting his teeth.

"Damn it!" He growled as he withdrew Lapras.

"Darling, we got enough information, let's go." The woman smiled.

"Possa, first this." Void said kissing Possa and kicking the boy behind them.

"Let's get out of here, but wait, one more thing. You. Little brat, what is your name?" She looked at me with a shine in her eye.

"Answer her." Void said pushing me to the wall, I looked at him distressed.

"My- My name is Olivia." I said scared as Possa held Absol from attacking Void.

"Good, now tidy this mess up, small thing. And Possa, let's get out of here." He said laughing and pushed me to the ground, I couldn't move. He kicked me in the face and I blacked out.

"Absol?" Absol shook me with her front paws. I opened my eyes.

Ugh, that hurts. It's so bright. I thought to myself.

I sat up as I stroked Absol.

Oh no! The boy. It can't be!

I let out a tear. As I tried getting up.

"Absol, get nurse Joy. NOW!" I screamed as I tried making the boy sit.

"Please don't, leave me." He said. I almost cried.

He can't die, he has always been my friend, family.

"Olivia, come here." Jay said hugging me from behind. I started crying.