🔞Birthday Wish (MxF)

(Uncle Jim x Female Reader)

A miserable day has clawed your inner spine and you feel like it's going to be a shitty one.

Today is your birthday......sigh......the least days you ever want to walk the earth about, but nevertheless can't blame being born. You can still act it's a regular day for you and move on with binge watching your favorite shows or movies, probably being a fatass too.

But you weren't so lucky this time, your friend, [Name], remembered your birthday and hired a birthday clown to your house in a few minutes while she goes and gets your cake and gifts for you.

In all honesty you love your friend but they can be a bit too much when it comes to any other friends birthdays, not giving your choice and ideas of what you wanted for your birthday, you couldn't have enough courage to say no to them, plus if you did you don't have any ideas what your ideal birthday would be...ever.

So you sat on your couch on the living room and scrolled through your phone with whatever social media you look at.

The sound of your doorbell rang as you then opened the door to see a birthday clown.

???: "Address to [Insert home address] for (____)." He said while holding a yellow post-it, eyeing the written note not giving you a glance while he puffed out a smoke of the half cigar.

(A/N:I don't know what his voice would sound like but I want to imagine having this bassy,gruff, deep voice; but that's just how I imagine you can imagine whatever the hell you like)

You observed this said clown up and down, taking in on his appearance.

He had messy raven hair, white pale face paint with a lavender line streak on his eyes, red clown nose, slight almost visible stubble beard, beautiful smooth skin color, white tank top and gloves, rainbow straps connected to his clown pants, and a pair of clown shoes and to top it off a small baby blue clown hat with purple and white buttons along with a red/yellow ribbon.

???: "Take a pic, it'll last sweetheart.~" his eyes now focused on you with an unamused expression.

You snapped out of your little observation, cheeks flushed ignoring his remark.

(____): "Yea that's my name, you must be the birthday clown that my friend [Name] hired."

The clown grunts in response.

(____) let the clown entered the house closing the door and leading him to the living room.

**************

~Few minutes later~

They had both sat separately in a couch there waiting for [Name] to be here, the silence was.... awkward to say the least.

(____) mentally swears she can get a kitchen knife and cut air as a piece of cake.

....

.....

.....

???: "Ey birthday lady, do ya know if you have any acholic drinks laying around the house?"

The silence broke down when the clown asked (____) a question in which she responded by pointing her thumb at a cabinet under the TV stand is at.

The said clown got up from the couch and grabbed a bottle of the most acholic drinks he can find as he sat back down, puffed out his cigar one last time before he puts it out by smushing it on the small table, opened the bottled drink and started to chug out the beverage.

(___): The audacity!? This nasty rude ass clown just put out his cigar on my furnished table, didn't bring his own ash tray and didn't even introduce himself- DID HE JUST FART?!.