Hirogaru Sky Prettycure: Future Review...?

Alright! How's life? Well, I have to admit... 2023 is probably a very productive year. While we procrastinate here and there, I feel like I'm getting somewhere... Especially when I'm already figuring out what I wanted out in life. All I can say is that while the world is imperfect, it's still a beautiful world. We just need to preserve that beauty. Yeah, Honkai vibes kick in, XD.

Today, I'll be addressing the elephant of the room... It's none other than Prettycure's current season, Hirogaru Sky Prettycure. Aka, a season that feels like the producers are calling me out to come back in loving the franchise again. At least that's the vibe I get, when there's a multitude of coincidences that collide with my writings and fictional universe I made. Okay, let's talk a bit about the season in general.

Grounded Information: Hirogaru Sky! Pretty Cure is the twentieth installment in the Pretty Cure franchise. It's directed by Ogawa Koji and produced by Toei Animation. The series started airing on February 5th, 2023, succeeding Delicious Party♡Pretty Cure in its initial time slot. The series' main theme is heroes, while the motif is endless skies. This series also celebrates the 20th anniversary of the Pretty Cure franchise. (Source: Wikipedia Fandom)

Currently, there are 5 Episodes that are already aired. So far, I'm enjoying this season of Prettycure. I love the concepts and the new things that Prettycure didn't do yet in the franchise. I'm living for it, as we are having the most unique cast ever next to Tropical Rouge Prettycure. While Tropical Rouge Prettycure tries to be different, that season didn't click much to me... But it's still a good season, thanks to Laura's existence... That also proves why I love most blue cures in this franchise. Now, it's justified even more, with the existence of Sora Harewataru.

From the 5 Episodes of Hirogaru Sky Prettycure, I'm glad to say that I'm enjoying the season so far. It's such a great beginning for a very unique season. It's also great in calling back the OG season, Futari Wa Prettycure. Also, we have Prettycure and Yuri ships again... As usual? Yeah... Still, I love the dynamic and pacing of the season. I sure hope that they'll be able to pull it off for the future episodes, and if not... Well, that'll be a bit of a disappointment...

Okay, I want to open up that I have made a review for Hirogaru Sky Prettycure, and I shared it with my friends. Both the squad and Writing Peeps, even though they're just the same team. Still, I love reviewing that season. It's literally a season that gave away my character's sky themes, and then Sora Harewataru is connected to my Sora and Hoshi. I just love it! Thus, I'm thinking of sharing my review or thoughts of Hirogaru Sky Prettycure. It'll be out of my usual writing, but it's a really great season so far. That's why, I want you all to witness my change and love of Hirogaru Sky Prettycure and my love for the Prettycure franchise.

With this finally being addressed, I hope that this would not make me stop from loving or watching the season. I'll always hope that Hirogaru Sky Prettycure will be a great season to look back and make us start realize what makes Prettycure a very beloved franchise for fans everywhere. That's all, and I hope you all can await for my reviews on the current season as a writer and a genuine fan of Prettycure!

March 6, 2023