✦Oᑌᖇ ᔕTᗩᖇᔕ✯

Days and months passed, and the world was peaceful once more. You began showing and the women began to tell you their birth stories, which scared you more. You walked up the stairs to your chambers for a nap, a challenge you braved every day of your pregnancy.

"Princess let me help you," Your chambermaid said

You held onto the banister, your other hand on your enlarged belly.

"no, no, I'm fine," you told her

"Please, my lady."

You ignored her braving the rest of the stairs and walking holding the wall and the baby kicked.

"Fuck," you hissed at the pain

You opened the door, to see Aemomd studying something at his desk. His head perked up at the sound of the door.

"ñuha hūra," he said standing up

You smiled at him, and as you made your way to the bed, he rushed to your side and grabbed you. He helped you out of your fancy dress and into a flowy nightgown. He kisses your bump before helping you to bed.

"Thank you, ñuha vēzos," you said

He placed a soft kiss on your lips, and you shifted slightly trying to get comfortable. Aemond's hand rested on your forehead after moving some hair from your face, he admired your beauty.

"I'm trying to sleep," you mumbled to him

"Why don't I nap with you?" he says

"Aren't you studying?" you spoke

"Studying is not more important than you," he told you

You smiled and he climbed into bed next to you, you cuddled into him, finally comfortable, and drifted off.
_______________

A knock came on the door and they felt Aemond pull away from you to get the door, you sat up with difficulty. Aemomd opened the door and you saw Alicent

"Hello," you yawned

"Would you like to take a walk with me?" she asked you sweetly

You rubbed your eyes, "sure," you said

"I'll wait for you to dress," she says before Aemond closes the door

Aemond walked to you and kissed you sweetly, Your kissed-back, pregnancy had made you strangely hornier, and it was not fun with your belly bump in the way of everything. Aemond pulled away and smiled

"Let's have you dressed," he says

Grabbing your clothes, he helped you dress and you kissed him before leaving.

"How is the baby?" Alicent asked

"healthy but a pain," you said

You walked down the hall and to the stairs again an enemy you had to take head-on. Alicent helped you down the stairs though you were reluctant to her aid. Once you had made it down the stairs, you both made your way to the gardens.

"What will you name them?" she asked 

"Vaehna for a girl, Aeron for a boy," you replied

she talked to you about how childbirth is a duty all women have, and blah blah. you didn't care that much but listened to your mother-in-law. You both sat down under a gazebo, you looked over at the sea and took in the salty air. Then the smell of lemon hit your nose and your face scrunched in disgust, you turned to look at the table to see Lemon cakes. You eyed the dessert and Alicent picked up on your unwillingness to tell her the smell was bothering you.