III

After a night of tossing and turning, it was finally time for me to get up. Considering Leah isn't back from the mission My Father set her on, I have no idea what I am going to do this morning but, I am assuming it's something with the men I met last night. I rub my eyes to erase the dreams I had, and stand on my mahogany wooden floor. Louise knocked on my door quickly and popped her head right in,

"Oh good you're up!" I never understood how she could be so chipper in the morning. "You will be having breakfast with your suitors this morning, and their fathers!" Louise chirps, acting like it isn't a big deal.

"And their fathers? I'm already meeting their fathers?!" my hands catch my head as I slam my head down.

"Well, if it makes you feel any better, Duke Peter's father is only a Duke not a king," she giggles,

"Not helping Lou." I sigh struggling over to my vanity.

Louise had curled my hair, combed through it, and tied the top portion into a french braid.

"No make-up today please, I'm pretty sure Josephine put enough on to last me a month." I grunt, pulling clumps of mascara off of my eyelashes. Louise walks into my closet and pulls out a beautiful cream colored dress with cap sleeves that will be loose on my shoulders, it has a corset in the back without the usual silk ribbon, boning in the front to make it more structured, with an array of colorful and white flowers all throughout.

"Get into your undergarments, and then we will get you into this." Louise lays the dress onto my bed, and walks out into the hallway.

Once I am into my silk undergarments, Louise begins to lace my corset up. Thankfully she isn't so rough, My Father tried to do it for me once and it felt unbearable to breathe.

"There you go Art, how're you feeling?" Louise stands behind me, smiling so brightly you can see the sun in her eyes.

"I think I am ready." I blush, looking at the gorgeous gown.

Louise and I slowly make our way to the greenhouse, where I took Kit to talk last night. "Why the change of scenery?" I question with a slight mumble out of nervousness.

"Your father thought it would be a good idea. Maybe a different environment will change some of the guys' attitudes?" Louise shrugs, looking down watching her every step to make sure she doesn't trip, she can be quite clumsy at times.

"Father heard about that, huh?" I sigh, picking at my nail beds to calm my nerves.

"He may have heard your yelling from your room last night?" she smirks, I grunt in response.

        Louise and I finally make it to the green room, a large table is in the middle with greenery and flowers covering it, ten silver plates spread out evenly, the stained glass windows are detailed with beautiful roses, marigolds, and sunflowers.

My father is sitting at the head of the table, King Heinrich sitting to his left with his two sons next to him. Heinrich is in his normal attire, his gold crown that had black stones pressed into it, a long evening coat with a rich emerald material with fur around the neck, their family crest is printed right in the middle of the fur.

On the right is a muscular man with long golden blonde hair braids incorporated, wearing a brown , long sleeved wool shirt, black flowy pants that stopped at the bottom of his calf, and a bright gorgeous smile that met his vibrant crystal blue eyes, he is a lot more casual then any king I've met before.

Hyacinthus is sitting beside him, wearing an all black ensemble, hair slicked back into a small pony-tail. Peter is sitting next to Hyacinthus, and a middle aged man is sitting next to him.