Prologue

Tallinn, Estonia

11th January, 2023

9:23 AM

*There is a boy in the house, and the parents are packing everything on the truck.*

*The boy appeared to be Slavic, brown hair and looking good.*

The boy: Mama, where are we going?

Mother: Kustav, my boy. We're going to Japan.

Kustav: Japan? Isn't it far away from here?

Father: Yes, my son. We're going there.

Kustav: But... I love my life here.

Father: I know... but, since the war started for a year. I think, it's for the best that we get out of this country. We fear that we'll get discriminated by our own people just because we're Russians.

Kustav: I'm not afraid of those who tried to discriminate us! I'll attack back if I have to, doesn't matter if it's one of our people.

Mother: No! You'll just ending up like the Russian soldiers, even the Estonians might hate you and might even call you a traitor.

Father: Not to worry, my son. I got a friend living in Japan, he can help us to live there.

*Kustav felt the reality hit, he has no choice but to accept it.*

Kustav: Looks like I don't have a choice then...

*Timeskip to a 12 days later.*

Yumenosaki Private Academy, Kobe, Japan

23rd January, 2023.

7:30 AM

*Kustav is wearing the YPA student uniform, flat cap like a Gopnik, and white Adidas shoe. He's carrying a black tactical backpack.*

Kustav (in mind): I heard this school is meant for idols? But, why me? Does it something have to do with my gopnik dance? Or maybe a new life to start? Well, there's only one way to find out.

Kustav: I should go to the office first.

*Kustav then goes to the office. He knocks the door.*

Kustav: Hello, is anyone in here?

???: Please, come in.

*Kustav opened the door and enter the office.*

*There is a man, appears to be in long black, messy hair. He wears a white suit, like a scientists. He's reading a file of Kustav's bio.*

???: You must be Kustav Sergei Ivanovich, correct?

Kustav: Da, that's me. And you are?

???: The name is Jin Sagami, Kustav.

Kustav: Pleasure to meet you, Mr Sagami.

*Kustav shook hands with Jin.*

Jin Sagami: What is the reason that you're going to study here? You're a transfer student, isn't it?

Kustav: Yes and basically, we're just moving to this city. We came from Estonia.

Jin Sagami: Estonia, eh?

Kustav: Specifically, I'm half-Estonian and half-Russian.

Jin Sagami: Russian...? Estonian...?

Kustav: Yes. In simple terms, I'm fully Slavic. I'm a new student here. To be honest, I'm not very familiar with this academy.

Jin Sagami: It's alright, a lot of new students said the same thing too.

Kustav: So, have you look at my bio?