Chapter 3

1 hour earlier Junior and Josephs third pov : Today was an boring day for Junior and Joseph usually they'd get into an adventure or something but nothing happened Nither of the boys could think of something to do so they just watched a movie

After the movie Joseph had to go home because it was almost his curfew (Once Joseph turned 13 he found out that he could "put himself up for adoption" as soon as he found out he told Junior "DUDE GUESS WHAT" Joseph said happily "You got a girlfriend?" Junior teased "I-....No not yet dude" Joseph said sighing "Then what" Junior said leaning on the door frame "I got....ADOPTED" Joseph said excitingly "wait what really Joseph that's really great but how" "well you see dude I went and used a computer at the library and went on this website and BOOM the next day I checked my email and i was adopted" Junior looked at Joseph dumbfounded was it really that easy to do that? "Oh wow.....uh anyway I'm happy that you get to have a roof over your head Joseph ")*end of flashback*

"Dude isn't it almost your curfew?" Junior asked his friend "oh shit it's in an hour" Joseph said getting up "why did they have to do your curfew so early?" Junior asked "because it's part of this deal I have to be home at 5.30 on school nights then on the weekend I can be out all I want" Joseph explained "Don't tell me you have a screen limit" "i- uh" Junior giggled "So can I walk with you home it's been such a boring day today" Junior asked "Sure why not" Joseph said throwing Junior his shoes during the walk the boys talked about what character they would be in their favorite comic book series "No I would be Andy because I'm cool" Junior aurged "Yeah but he's not sassy so I would be him plus his color is green like me" Joseph aurged back "I'm not sassy!!" Junior said offended "Sometimes you really are dude" Joseph teased "Ok then show me how I act" Junior said annoyed "If you say so dude" Joseph coughed to get his voice "like J.Rs" "Cheff P.P please let me go out ill do extra chores for a week" Joseph said in a whinne voice"OMG MY HAIRS A MESS JOSEPH WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME" Joseph giggled "That's not sassy I just need to have nice hair for the lady's" Junior said defending himself "Sure whatever dude your like the sas king" Junior playfully punched Joseph's shoulder Suddenly they saw a moving truck drive away from Cody old house "Dude who do you think that is" Joseph asked "I don't know but we should go say hi and see" Junior said grabbing Joseph's wrist and dragging him "wait dude no my curfew" Joseph whinned "it's in like 30 minutes plus your house is like 15 minutes away" Junior said still pulling him to the house "if the person creepy or weird I'm out of there dude" Junior ignored him and knocked on the door and heard foot steps and then the door unlocking..

Once the door opened Joseph and Junior couldn't believe who answered it, it's was cody the two thought they'd never see him again the two looked at cody like he was an alien he had gotten much taller his brown hair was fluffy and a bit longer his style even changed instead of the blue rob he wore it was a blue sweater with a white collar "uh hi?" Cody said not knowing what to do without thinking Junior hugged Cody "oh I missed you to Junior" Cody said hugging back "Dude you got taller" Joseph said "yeah puberty hit like a bitch" Cody responded "Your almost as tall as me dude" Joseph said "Im done growing I think so I'm going to stay like this so I won't be taller than you" Suddenly the to heard sobbing and it was coming from Junior he still was hugging Cody "Dude are you crying?" Joseph asked with a teasing grin"No your C-Crying" Junior said in a wobbly voice Cody pushed Junior off by his shoulders to check if Junior was really crying which not to his surprise he was "You really missed didn't you Junior" Cody said looking at Junior "Maybe"? Junior said with tear rolling down his cheeks Cody sighed and let Junior attach himself to codys wasit "See Dude I told you you were sassy" Joseph teased "Shut up" Junior said sobbing "You wanna come in" Cody asked he felt Junior nod "I guess but I can't stay for long I got curfew" Joseph said hestently "Oh...wait what cerfew??" Cody asked "Yeah dude I got adopted" "That's great Joseph" "thanks cody" Joseph said walking inside cody had to wobble himself inside because junior was still clinging on to Cody

The three went up to Cody's room "Surprisingly ur room and house isn't weird like last time dude" Joseph said "Well we just moved in today" Cody responded "Why did you come back?" Junior asked "Well uh-..because my mom uh didn't like the cold weather" Cody lied "Oh ok" "Hmm I have a Playstation if you guys wanna play I just finished setting it up" Cody said "OH REALLY DUDE AND ITS THE PS5" Joseph said excited to play some games "OOH OOH WHAT GAMES DO YOU HAVE CODY" Junior said "Hmm I have Cod... um mortal combat minecraft I-" "OO MORTAL COMBAT LETS PLAY THAT" Junior said jumping of excitement "Ok ok" Cody said picking the game "I'm sub zero he's my character" Joseph said "And you already know I'm scorpion" Junior said starting the game but as soon as he started it Joseph checked his phone to see what time it was and it was 5 minutes till his cerfew "OH SHIT GUYS" Joseph said putting on his shoes hurriedly "What?" The two asked "MY CERFEW IS IN LIKE 2 MINUTES I GOTTA RUN SEE YOU'S Also welcome back Cody" Joseph said zooming out the house "I bet you cant beat me four eyes" Junior teased handing Cody the controller "Oh your on" The two played a couple rounds before Jounior stoped the game and gave Cody a serious look "Cody" "yeah?" "Why did you leave without telling me or Joseph" "Junior I-"

A/N ok so update wise I'll try to update when I can because school is a bitch but when I do update I'll try to make every chapter 1000 words are more like every story I do 👍