Chapter 2: Alone and Occupied

Finally, I could hear the sound of silence at night without anyone asking me to turn down the volume or go to bed early. I was thrilled to have the freedom to do whatever I pleased, and I decided to indulge myself in some late-night gaming sessions. The next day, I went out with my friends and partied until the wee hours of the morning. It was so liberating to be able to let loose and have fun without any restrictions.
However, as the days went by, I began to question whether I was making the most of my newfound independence. Was I just wasting my time by partying and playing games all day? Wasn't there something else I could do that I couldn't do when my parents were around? These thoughts lingered in my mind, but I decided to go with the flow and enjoy my freedom.
One day, as I was mindlessly scrolling through YouTube, I stumbled upon a video of a guy trolling online users by pretending to be an "egirl." It was hilarious, and I couldn't stop laughing. The next day, I was bored out of my mind and had nothing to do. I couldn't call my parents because of the time difference, and my sister was busy with university work. My friends were all busy working, and I was the only 19-year-old who wasn't employed, as my parents gave me an allowance to spend.
Then it hit me – why not have some fun trolling people online? I was skilled at voice impressions and could easily mimic a realistic girl's voice.