Chapter 1

❝𝚁𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚖𝚘𝚍𝚎❞

━━━━━━━━𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷━━━━━━━━

𝐎ne week before they encountered each other before they even knew each other, an upcoming event was about to begin as Ying walked down the hallway capturing the attention of passerby's she received from mere 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬.

Like a flash of lightning their attention quickly left as she disappeared from their eyes ❛Idiots. . . Why would they need me if they can handle it all to their selves?! They have 8 members! 8!❜ Ying thought angrily as she stopped in front of a dark oak door.

She calmed her breath as she slammed the two doors open causing to catch all the attention to her many think she's mad at them but she had other plans, thus Ying smiled brightly as if her smile wasn't enough to cause the entire rooms aura to be filled with warmth and gentleness.

The other Councilors sighed out of pure relief they already are stressed enough by the upcoming event and getting an angry Ying would only make it worse as it already is ❝You have called for me president?❞ Ying said to the president, the sweet sickening voice can give anyone Diabetes.

❝Ahh! Ying-San, I was searching all over for you!❞ The secretary exclaimed feeling the sense of relief when Ying had entered the room, everybody expected an answer but Ying's eyes grew dull as she simply ignored the secretary and want immediate answers from the president.

The air in the room grew bitingly cold and even colder by the second, and so everybody mouth shut tight and everybody grew silent ❝That is enough, Jueri Ying. . . ❞ suddenly a voice of the president had appeared clearly uneffacted by Ying's cold stare yet that sweet smile still didn't left it only made it even creepier.