𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬

ʏ/ɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ-

"So you and draco are finally in a relationship?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's been a week" Said sayantika.

"Woah that's amazing, I am thinking about going on a date with someone too" Said luna.

"Really? With whom?" Asked sayantika.

"I myself have no idea" Said luna.

I laughed and patted luna on the back as she told us about the people she could go on a date with. All of this reminded me about harry was acting weirdly these days, whenever I asked him where he is going he would panic for a second and say to meet ron and hermione and whenever I asked him what he did today he would get nervous and say nothing and that he was just sleeping and going around the market, everyday?

ʜᴀʀʀʏ's ᴘᴏᴠ-

"You are going to do it today?" Asked ron.

"Yeah, I think she's already abit suspicious" I said.

"Did you tell her father?" Asked ron.

"Of course, he was more than happy. I got off from a call with sayantika and luna and they were very happy too" I said.

"Mate, I am getting very emotional" Said ron as he hugged me.

ʏ/ɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ-

"Yeah yeah I will go safely but you two should stop fighting already" I said.

"We will, don't worry about us. Take care and go home safely!" Yelled ava as she dragged ben with her.

"Bye bye boss! See you next week and congratulations!" Yelled ben.

"What the hell is he congratulating me for? For the fact that I couldn't think about one good design?" I asked myself as I started leaving for home.

✧Time skip brought to you by dumbledore✧

ʏ/ɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ-

"The great artist and sculpture is back!" I yelled while closing the door behind me.

As I walked inside, I saw a bouquet of books and a letter beside it. Aha, I guess he was planning a surprise for me that's why he was acting weird. I sat down on the couch and opened the letter.

Hello my love,

I know you have noticed my behaviour this week which was weird but that is for a reason and before I tell you that reason, I want to tell you something. When we first decided to keep this relationship a secret it was hard for both of us, we both had our own problems and our own insecurities and when we started this relationship, it became so easy to overcome them. We may not be the perfect couple, we fight too and we have problems too but we always sort it out by talking to each other, and I am grateful to you for that. Whenever I am with you not once do I ever feel insecure or stressful, I feel happy and at peace. I want to grow old with you when we can make more lame jokes together and talk about books and quidditch. I want you to know that I love you, I love you alot y/n l/n.

I am speechless, what is this guy? He knows how to make me smile and at the same time he made me cry because of happiness.

"Y/n?" I heard harry's voice behind me.

He walked towards me with a soft smile and stood infront me.

"Harry that was so swee-" Before I could say anything else he got down on his knee and took out a small box from his pocket.

"Marry me?" Asked harry.

Did he just? I LOVE THIS GUY!

"Yes!" I exclaimed with happiness as I hugged him tightly.

The only thing in my mind right now was how much this guy loves me, he listens to me without being annoyed, always buys me books and snacks, is always there to comfort me and never lets me feel insecure about myself. The fact that he remembered how I told him that I would get very uncomfortable if he ever proposed me in public and wanted a simple way just makes me love him even more. I broke the hug and wiped my tears as he slid the ring on my finger.

"This is why you were asking me which one is better, platinum or rose gold?" I asked.

"Yes, you know it's actually very hard to ask you anything about a surprise without letting you know" Said harry.

"Thank you harry, it's beautiful" I said as I smiled brightly and hugged him again.

"No, thank you for marrying me and no matter what I will love you forever and always"

Thank you to you too, my beautiful readers.