Home

Dom rang the doorbell. It was opened by Jay's younger brother. "Again?" he sighed, "Jay isn't here ye-" he halted. Looking at his injured older brother in the arms of a man. 

"come... in..."

Dom and Minu went inside and immediately went to Jay's room. "He's gay..?" he whispered. 

_____

Minu gently placed Jay on his bed. Dom started to put bandages on Jay's face. 

After he was finished, he wiped the sweat that coming down on his forehead. "It was a difficult procedure... this is all I can do. We have no choice but to leave the rest up to his willpower..."

Minu patted Dom's back. "Wow~~!" 

"But, what's with the bandaid under your nose? Is it to look cool?"

"There's a secret to this~" Dom stuttered.

Minu ripped Dom's bandaid under his nose. "Secret my ass!!" But Dom snatched back the bandaid and put it back under his nose. 

Minu sighed as he sat beside Jay, "it seems like his parents aren't home again."

Kay glared at Minu. "But, you. Why have you been glaring at me this whole time?" 

"I'm watching you just in case you will do something to Jay. Like kissing him." 

Minu blushed brightly. "What makes you say that!?" Kay glared at him even harder. "To be honest, it doesn't make sense that my brother would have something like a lover to begin with."

Minu was beyond irritated, he wanted to punch Jay's brother so much.

"Huh? This bike looks like Jay's bike. Are they the same one?"

"Huh?"

"What is it?" Minu peered next to Dom. "The frame... it's... oh! That's the picture that Jay would always hide from me!" Minu shouted, "but... what's this picture?"

"Isn't the one in this picture that annoying younger brother?" 

"THAT'S A PICTURE OF MY BROTHER WHEN HE WAS IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL!! WHY DOES EVERYONE CONFUSE ME WITH MY UGLY BROTHER?"

"Ah... really? but isn't his expression brighter in the picture?"

Minu muttered something.

"What are you muttering about while staring at a picture?"

As Dom was looking at Minu, Yuna's appearance suddenly appeared. 

"I must've been very lonely recently..." Dom whispered. He still doesn't know that Minu and Yuna are twins.

"Put that down right now!" 

Jay rosed up from his bed. "Why is Dom here?"

"So you're awake." "Slept well?

Jay walked towards them and snatched the picture. "stop touching other people's stuff."

"Hey~ How cold~ We brought you here and even treated your wounds." Minu picked up a mirror and showed it to Jay. There were a lot of bandages on his face.

"Well, you don't need to be that thankful. As friends from the same class, I-..."

Jay ripped the bandages to pieces. "Dude!"

Jay sighed, "I don't even have the strength to argue with you guys. I'm tired so... Dom go back already..."

Dom grabbed Jay by the shoulder. "Are you really going to send me away like this? still, if we leave just like this after coming to a friend's house then it's too regrettable~!" Minu and Dom snickered.

"Since when are we friends...?" 

_____

Minu woke up in the middle of the night, finding himself beside Jay. Right, he accidentally fell asleep while looking at Jay. He got up and changed his clothes. 

"I'll be right back, Jay." He whispered as he kissed Jay's forehead.

_____

Somehow, Minu managed to gather the crew even though he was already out of it.

"Why did Minu tell us to meet up? Isn't he suppose to be out of this crew?" 

"If you have complaints about Munu, why don't you say it to his face instead of talking behind his back?" a new voice spoke.

Taejin Kim. "Did something happen between you and Minu? He specifically asked you to come out!"

"No idea."

"Ah, Minu's coming!" 

"What. He doesn't appear a bit savage today. did something happen?"

"Here comes the rich prick," Taejin chortled.

Minu glared at him. He pulled out his hand from his pocket, and he pulled out his ring from his hand.

"Minu, did something happen?" "You look upset." They asked as Minu came closer to Taejin. "What's wrong?" "What?" "Did something happen with Taejin?" Closer. and Closer.

Thwack.

He punched Taejin in the face.

Thud.

Taejin fell to the ground. He spat out his blood. "What's with you? you fucking bastard!" 

"Hey, hey, hey! Hold him back!"

"Taejin, calm down for now." 

"What's up with you?!" Jun said, grabbing Minu's arm. "Hey! Minu, what's wrong? let's talk it over first!"

"You bastard. Don't mess with Jay anymore."

"WHAT?!" the crowd yelled.

"What is he saying? are he and that guy close?" "What's going on? did Taejin cause some trouble?"

"What bullshit are you spouting?"

"Are you really asking me that? I don't want you to vent their anger from losing a race with their fists."

"Ah... Jay... are you talking about that oh-so-great school president of yours?" He grinned, "You must be mistaken. Like you just now, that president bastard is the one who punched first."

"And, aren't you suppose to be off the crew?"