Y/n's Birthday suprise

Y/s POV-

I came back from my trip to the beach with my friends, it was my birthday and we all decided to celebrate it there, I wished my boyfriend Tommy came but unfortunately he had an urgent call at work so he had to go. I really enjoyed today but honestly it wasn't complete, it was missing Tom. I opened the door and closed it with my foot, I put the keys on the kitchen counter when I saw something, it was a note. I look around, weird, tom isn't here, he would have come back home like 2 hours ago and be sitting on the couch watching tv or something. "Tommy? Are you there?" I called out, there was no response, I took the note and read it. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!!! I'm so so so sorry I couldn't celebrate today with you properly and your probably missing my handsome face right now, but don't worry I'm here in the house...somewhere, follow the petals to find a surprise :)"

I walked around the living room with curiosity  until I noticed a rose petal trail starting in the hallway leading to the...bathroom? 

I followed the trail which ended at the bathroom door, I opened the door and looked around. On the sinks counter were two gifts looking like they were wrapped in a rush, that's Tom for sure, I opened the first one and I stood there in shock. 

It was a beautiful necklace with a locket, I opened the locket and it had a photo of me wrapped around Tom with us both smiling at each other outside while it was snowing, it was a picture from our first date! I gently took it and put it around my neck then opened the second gift. 

This was just as precious as the other, it was a gold bracelet with toms name engraved onto it, on the back it had engraved "x y/n". I put it around my wrist and was blushing to the point i looked like a tomato.

I was squealing, they were the most precious gifts I gotten and it melted my heart, I love Tom so much, he really is my true love. 

"SUPRISE!!!!!!!!!" Tom screamed out while pulling the shower curtain back, "AHHH WHAT THE F-" I screamed in shock, "CALM DOWN! Its just me Tom" Tom said while giggling and getting out of the shower, "you were in there the entire time?" I asked, gasping, "i set up the stuff around the apartment and then i ran inside here when i heard the keys unlock the door, sooo do you like the gifts?" he asked giving a side smile and raising his eyebrows, "like it? I LOVE IT SO MUCH! But I love you even more, thank you times infinity tommy" I said while kissing his cheeks so many times, he blushed hard and hugged me, "happy birthday baby girl, I hope you enjoyed it", "you made it 10 times better" I replied. "oh really? how about I make it 20 times better?" Tom said in a husky voice, "oh really? is it possible?" I replied smirking, "oh yes it is, its very possible" he replied while leaning on top of me on the sinks counter.

lets just say it a wild birthday...

______________________________________________________________________________

yes, yes it is i, i am back fr people, and also...

SORRY FOR NOT POSTING AS MUCH. Okay maybe like 3 or 4 weeks..

It was so chaotic, lol, i was supposed to upload this a long time ago but idk how this happened but i locked out my wattpad acc but nws its fixed finally, and i had a lot of school and life stuff but thats all out of the way now. Btw who knows, i might make a part 2 which may involve some...spice hehehe, but i need ur opinion!

OKIE DOKIE HERES A PICTURE OF OUR FAVOURITE OFFICERRRRRR

okkk one more

okkk one more

his lip bite tho-

his lip bite tho-