CHAPTER THREE

CHAPTER THREE

The noise in the hallway is so unbearable. And I find Alexa and Bee Anywhere. Everyone keeps staring at me. What the hell is going on here? I got into my math class and Alexa, Bee, miss annoying and the squad sitting down going through a news paper.

Me: why the heck didn't you wait for me at the gate? And why is there such a noise in the hallway?

Khumo: you don't know how to greet?

Me: I wasn't even talking to you idiot.

Alexa just threw the newspaper that they were reading at me.

Me: what's this

Bonolo: read it.

I took it and my picture was on the first page in bold letters written "New Kid Takes Oral Assignment to the next level " ohh my this can't be happening, just when I thought I'll remain unknown and stay as close to nonexistent as possible for the rest of the year, till I'm out of this school. I went through the article and they even mentioned me being part of the debate and writing team.

Me: who wrote this?

Khumo: umm Itu....

Me: who wrote this Alex?

Alexa: umm we didn't know Candice would write this we...

Me: ohh great, I hate this.

Khumo: and it cannot be undone.

I just banged the table and sat down. This school sucks. :(

The day went on and I felt so uncomfortable for most of the day because people would keep looking at me and others would whisper some things as I passed by. Thank goodness its Friday, I'm gonna stay away from all of this for the weekend. As I was with my thoughts, khumo came and sat next to me.

Her: is the newspaper thing still bothering you?

Me: why do you care?

Khumo: I don't care. But I can see that you're very far away.

Me: yeah right, your school sucks, I mean how can they write an article about someone without that person knowing? That's so unprofessional maan.

Her: as the headgirl I'll talk to Candice and let her know how you feel about this

Me: I want to be the one who talks to her.

Khumo: I'm not gonna let you do that.

As we were talking the rest of the squad and my girls came to where we were sitting.

Me: but...

Khumo: no Itumeleng

Me: I want her kicked out of the team

Alexa and Jay: woooahhh what?

Bonolo: isn't that a bit too harsh.

Me: you guys are supposed to stand by me as my friends, don't tell me about being harsh.

Khumo: but you know, I can't let her be kicked out.

Me: then I don't wanna hear it. All of you leave me alone.

The bell rang and I packed my books. I just couldn't wait to get home.

The next morning I got a call from Alexa telling me they'll be coming over