Prologue

Third person POV:

Sae isn't good with feelings.

No matter how hard he tries to understand them, he can't figure it out, but he has been feeling a certain feeling around a particular demon, and if that demon who has blonde hair and pink highlights, tanned skin, hot pink eyes, an annoying grin, and a violent nature then you guessed it right.

Ryusei Shidou.

His little demon, the one that stood out among the rest of all blue lock and his little brother, shidou was... An interesting person, a horny one to be exact, he was like that crazy girlfriend type of guy.

He and shidou had a bet, if shidou can get the hat trick and also get 3 goals, he gets sae's phone number, and if he gets 1 other goals against sae one on one at the near by soccer cort, shidou will move in with him.

Shidou won both bets, sae didn't like it, he hates it losing, it hurts him just thinking about it, he woke up from a delicious smell from the kitchen, sae isn't a morning person so he rolled in his bed for a few minutes before he got up, he felt cold so he took the blanket and wrapped it around his body as he walked to the kitchen.

He wasn't used to this lovely aroma that circled around his apartment, he rubbed his eyes as he leaned on the door frame of his bedroom, he watched as shidou flipped the pancake and put the pancake on the plate with the other pancakes he cooked for breakfast, sae smiled.

But not actually, he just imagined himself doing that action, shidou took the two plates of pancakes to the balcony table outside to enjoy the snow falling down.

It was winter time in japan, that's why sae was cold, he entered the apartment again and that's when he saw sae, he smiled "Good morning sae-chan! How was your sleep?" He greeted sae.

"Hm, it was good" he replied plainly.

"That's good to hear, let's have breakfast then sae-chan".

He walked near sae and took him by the hand as he dragged him to the balcony, when shidou opened the glass sliding door the cold air came in, it sent shivers down sae's spine.

He sat down and from the opposite side of shidou, they prayed for the food and gave thanks, and after they digged into the food shidou prepared, sae was still suprised that shidou could cook, he didn't know a violent and horny guy like shidou could even cook at all.

He looked at shidou and asked him "Where did you learn how to cook shidou?" He was genuinely curious on how he learned how to cook, shidou chuckled "From my dad, he was a better cook than my mom" he replied with a grin, never taking his eyes off of sae.

They kept eye contact until sae nodded since he once again felt the weird feeling growing up in his chest as his heart raced.

——————————

Sae and shidou was inside again watching a movie that shidou had picked, they were sitting in a weird position in which shidou was sitting on the couch with his legs wide open so that sae's hips could go in between, shidou laid his head on sae's shoulder as he smile at sae and sae did his best and returned to gesture but little did sae know that shidou picked a movie full of sexual activity which caught sae off guard by a whole other level could have imagined.

"You picked this movie on purpose didn't you?" Sae asked as the other man giggled as he looked at saw with affection in his eyes, "Yep! Isn't it entertaining sae-chan?" He said in a cheerful yet playful tone.

Sae sighed as he felt a warm hand rap itself across his hips keeping him near and not letting him go, sae just looked at shidou as he chuckled in a soft tone "You horny demon, you set me up, you put me in a good mood so that i wouldn't say no to this didn't you shidou?" sae summarised as shidou just ginned at him, "Did you like it sae-chan?".

Sae just smiled and nodded as he let his weight fall down on shidou, shidou just kept on smiling and continued to watch the movie, sae could hear shidou's heart rate, it was so calm.

But sae on the other hand, felt like he was going to have a heart attack from how fast his heart was going right now.

But sae didn't care, he liked this, ever since he lost to shidou in a bet, he was cold towards him but then he felt a sense of relief as he continued to watch the movie with shidou.

"Hey ryusei?"

"Wow, you just called me by my first name sae-chan, what's wrong? Ya sick? Stomach ache? Head ache? Or back pain?" He asked pretty concerned.

"No."

"Then what's wrong?

"..."

"Sae-chan? Are you ok—"

Sae pulled him in, and before he knew it sae had realised.

He kissed shidou.

How did this happen?
Aren't we escalating too fast?
Why don't we rewind a year before this?
Then you will see how they become who they are today in my new book:
"Your So Deadly Yet So Divine"

See you soon readers.