Chapter 5

Sae finally finished time in the restroom and found himself a nice outfit, he wore a nike reddish-brown sleeveless turtleneck with black ripped jeans and a brown cargo jacket on that he only put slid onto his shoulders, he liked this outfit.

He leaves the room to find shidou ready done taking a bath and is already in his clothes while he was putting on his shoes, "Where are you going?" he asked as he crossed his arms, shidou turned to look at sae and smiled "I'm going to go to my house and get my stuff, I won the bet remember?" He teased as he finally slipped his foot into the shoe and stood up properly.

Right, he's moving in "I'll come with you" sae announced as he walked over to his shoes near the door step as shidou looked at him with a teasing look "Aww, is the great sae Itoshi worried about me" he teased as sae sighed at him "No" he replied "Then why come?" He asked as he put both of his arms on sae's sides, preventing him from escaping "Can't I see your home since you saw mine?" He asked in a threatening tone as he brought his face closer to his face.

Sae didn't know why he had the sudden urge to come with shidou to his house, he would have been happy to stay at home and watch his favourite movie "Taxi Driver" again and practice football at the nearby court but no, his mind told him to go with him but he didn't understand why but he didn't bother because he didn't want to give himself a headache just thinking about this.

Shidou chuckled as put his hands down "Ok then, come on!" He cheered as he opened sae's door for sae, sae walked out of the room and into the hallway of the building and was followed by shidou closing the door while he left the room.

They walked down the hallway until they reached the elevator, they were on the seventh floor of the building so they didn't want to walk down the stairs, the elevator door opened and they walked inside, there was no one in the elevator so it was to quiet, sae didn't like this silence at all.

Sure he liked silence but with shidou? In an elevator? Anything could happen and sae didn't know what could happen, sae didn't like not knowing what happens, he likes being in control and he likes when he knows what's going to happen, so that way he can avoid the things he doesn't want to happen to him.

Sae felt nervous, and he never felt nervous in his entire life. His parents told him that he didn't even cry when he was born unlike normal babies when born, he felt his breath speed increases as air get more heavy and the tension rises higher the longer he stayed in the elevator with shidou.

Then he heard a ‘Ding’ and saw that the metal doors of the elevator had opened and shidou was waiting for him outside, offering his hand to him 'Why does this look familiar–?' then flashes of his dream came back to him, he was offering his hand to him just like that stranger who was in his dream last night.

He shook his head and walked out of the elevator while he swatted shidou's hand away, he didn't need anyones help after all, he was the great Itoshi sae, Japan's greatest treasure, the Japan football prodigy, the perfect human being. He needed no one and it will stay that way forever, he will push anyone away if they try to be apart of his life.

They exited the apartment building and found shidou's car parked in the parking lot, they entered the car and sat there in silence while shidou started the car and drove to his place. Sae was quiet during the ride there as his mind thought of random things like what was his home like? Or does he live with anyone there?

Sae just let him mind wander those thoughts while he looked out the window, he didn't like Japan but he had to admit that the sceneries in Japan we're beautiful in his own opinion of course but that did change his view of Japan footbal.

He decided to stop looking out the window and scroll through his phone emails, it was his usual routine of check his phone for any new updates, he then got a sudden call from Real Madrid, the team he was playing for in Spain so he answered.

"¿Hola? ¿qué ocurre? (Hello? What's wrong?)" He asked as the line on the other end stayed silent for a while but then it replied "hola sae, queríamos decirte que queremos posponer tu contrato con el Real Madrid debido al decepcionante resultado del partido Blue Lock vs Sub-20 (hello sae, we wanted to tell you that we want to postpone your contract with Real Madrid due to the disappointing outcome of the Blue Lock vs U-20 match)" the male voice replied on the other end of the line.

Sae felt his eyes widen at this and replied to the male voice "pero ¿y el vuelo de vuelta a españa? ¿Qué pasa con el Real Madrid? ¿Qué pasa con mi lugar como mediocampista? (but what about the flight back to spain? what about Real Madrid? what about my spot as a midfielder?)" Sae asked in worry. All of his hard work for 10 years are falling down like a landslide as he heard that silence from the other side of the line.

"no lo sabemos, pero su lugar será reemplazado por ahora y lo único que puede recuperar es volver a impresionar al líder del Real Madrid. (we do not know but your spot will be replaced for now and the only for you to get your spot back is to impress the Real Madrid leader again)" the male said at the other end of the phone as sae felt his breathing get heavy, "Sae-chan? What's wrong?" Shidou asked but sae ignored him and focused on the call.

"Gracias sae, nos pondremos en contacto contigo si nos has vuelto a interesar (Thank you sae, we will contact you if you have interested us once again)" the male voice said his goodbye but sae didn't want to end it just yet "espera un minuto-! (Wait a minute-?)".

*Beep*
*Beep*
*Beep*

The line was dead and before sae knew it, he dropped his phone and just looked ahead like he was looking at something, he noticed that they weren't moving and that they were at a gas station while shidou was holding his shoulder tightly and calling out his name.

"Sae! Answer me!" He yelled as he shook sae back and forth over and over again, felt his heart rate increase by the second. His life, everything he built until this day was gone, all because of a stupid game and his stupid brother.

Then all sae saw was black.

End of chapter 5.