Part - 02 🖤

"Sometime the best thing happens in our life unexpectedly"  prepare for everything!

Charu pov

we started chatting without any lag for 1 hour and he suddenly he asked about meeting him! I don't know how could I meet him just talking to him for one day... actually I know him already but how can I meet him just like that....let him wait and i want some time to get comfortable around him!!!

Actually I don't know why I'm thinking like  this much about this topic because he is my childhood friend he asked me to meet me...and I'm here over reacting like he asked for a date!

I'm confused with my situation now, paaklama venama....shall I meet or not! Ahh!! I left his message in seen! He would have worried about it...!!!!

Brushing my thoughts I took my phone and said.....

HIS POV

We were talking happily about random things and my urge to meet her increased at the time! I didn't think a twice and asked to meet her. She just like that left my message in seen and my heart sank!

I scolded myself for being an idiot. We just spoke today and how can she trust me and come with me....it's my mistake! I would have not asked about it!! IDIOTIC ME!

I'm confused what to say now....one time my mind asks to meet her...other time it scolds me for asking like that. Firstly she should know about  me, and she needs to gain some trust in me!! I should gain.

So I texted again.......
_____________

He : Sorry for asking! We can meet later and I'm happy that you spoke to me well!! Don't get upset with the text! I just asked in curiosity!

I texted her...

She : charu texted back saying "it's ok all fine and we can meet for sure In future"

The day went long and it's not usual for me..it's new feeling and I feel like flying in sky and if she is with me I would be the happiest! I want her in my life may be as a my future or my best friend like before!!

Her pov

I typed...

Me : Actually...we can meet by this Friday!

But his message totally gave me a shock and i cleared the message!

My eyes dropped a Tear seeing that message...he is an real gentleman who sees in my point of view! And at the same time I wished to meet him...... hopefully It  happens soon!

They both just sat with the thought of the other one! Nothing changed their mind!

Charu is more affected by his character, she just sat in awe about him, she is not sure about what she thinks, but this feeling gave  some butterflies in her!!

Charu : I have some works so I will text you later! Tata!

Him : Okay........take care!