My life cycle...

Sitting here, at this height is some crazy feeling. And mostly watching my kids and their kids by my side is worth more than this. After all the pain of my childhood, I never thought that I would be able to see this day. Actually it's a long story and to start with...,

    It all started when I was just weeks baby. When I first opened my eyes, I saw my mother, she was so beautiful and caring. Along with me she showered all her love equally to my other siblings. We were a big family of total 9.

     Like usually we were all playing at the dawn near our mother. One second our mother was smiling at us affectionately and the other something bad had happened. Our mother was suddenly so tensed as if he sensed some danger. This made my mother take us to much safer place than our current one.

    At my mother's one sign we all ran as fast as we could. But being last born I was weaker than my other siblings and I was unable to match their speed. Soon they all turned around the corner. By the time I reach them they were nowhere in the view. I tried to smell them but due to weakness I couldn't identify their smell. In fear I shouted 'mew' but it was no use as all I heard was silence.

Soon it became very dark and  I was forced to find a shelter. My fear made it mostly impossible to find it.  But fortunately to my luck being black, I was able to blend in the dark night and soon I found a place to stay for one night. Due to my fear or  being very tired I closed my eyes shut immediately and fell a sleep. And in the morning I started my search again but it was no use as I was unable to find my family. This continued for 2 to 3 days, I was fed up in searching and more over it just increased my weakness. 

At last with all the strength I have I found a place to sleep, I thought I may not see the morning again but I was too weak to even think about it so I just slept laying my head on my paw. 

But it was no less than a miracle as I woke up in the next morning. After much thought I understood that I was in a pretty larger place than I thought. I was happy to find me alive but it was too noisy to my taste. There were all humans and "ew!" their noise made me so annoyed and confused at the same time.  I tried to find an escape from their but in the confusion it was impossible. As hard  as I tried that long it became for me to come from the mini crowd. As soon as I was out of the crowd someone picked me up, I felt as if I was flying in the air. I felt so scared and all of a sudden some tall man took me from the person who picked me and started hugging me towards his heart. He gave the warmth I was lacking from the past 3 days, I felt so happy at the little intention and soon my loneliness was no where. 

   I felt so protective in his hands, I felt as if I had known him for a long time. Soon he brought up a  bowl which contained some white liquid. At that age I was unable to identify them as milk and as I  was not habituated of drinking the milk in that way I didn't even tried to drink it. But the tall man didn't leave it he dipped a finger in milk and placed it in my mouth. At licking it I understood that it is milk. The tall man even tried to feed from the milk bottle but I felt it more uncomfortable and soon I started drinking directly from the bowl itself. 

The next day I had met a a cute teddy bear. She just squeezed me yet she was so soft and her hugs were amazing. I felt never to leave her arms, I felt so comfortable that I slept in her arms within seconds.

    From than on I started living in that huge place which later I got to know that it's the tall man's school. At first it was not that comfortable for me and I always wished to see my mom but in time I almost forgot my mother. In the mornings they used to feed me and pet me (mostly I slept actually). While my stay at school I also met a cute-n-short lady, she too welcomed me very well. Mostly in the evenings I used to stay with her, she let me sleep on her lap, she used to pet me and chat with me (although it all felt gibberish as I was unable to understand her words) I still enjoyed being with her.