𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰: 𝐒𝐭𝐲𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐧.

𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐫:𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐢𝟎𝟏
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: Stygain
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫: kindawhoresomexo

Title: 10/10
When I read the title, I expected it to be about dark deep rooted emotions like depression and all the works but then I read the first chapter and it was about love. I loved that.

Cover:10/ 10
I have no complaints.

Writing style: 10/10
I love how you write, your diction and vocabulary is beautiful. It's like I can hear you telling me the poem and I think that is an amazing quality every poem should have.

Use of figures of speech: 18/20
I LOVE how some of your poems feel like extended metaphors. I didn't catch on to a lot of figures of speech but the ones that were used were executed perfectly.

Imagery: 10/10
I could visualize what you were talking about in your poems, your choice of adjectives are amazing.

Flow of words: 10/10
I can tell these poems came naturally to you, the speech doesn't feel forced.

Enjoyment: 10 /10
Your book has great pieces.

Originality: 7/10
The concepts you write about aren't anything new. They all seem to focus on similar concepts, though there is nothing wrong with that, it is not original.

Grammer, spelling and vocabulary: 6/10
I suggest you get a third party to proofread your book, I felt that some sentences could use a 'the' or 'a' to make them grammatically correct. Please remove the bold and italic font, it makes your poems really hard to read. Using a regular don't will not change the feel of the poems.

𝐓𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥: 𝟗𝟏/𝟏𝟎𝟎