MIND IF I SIT?

You are an exchange student here in New World University from [ur country name]. Its been almost two months since ur session started. You thought it will be an amazing year in here but boy, you were so wrong. Its because of a certain reason.

you woke up by the sound of alarm, but didn't even think twice to go back to sleep. when you woke up you saw the time in phone, "SHIIIIITTTTT i overslept"(nothing new tho).

*Time skip*~

You still managed to reach in time. Entering your class u scanned the room to find an empty seat as u don't wanna sit in ur usual seat. "Found a seat!" you thought to yourself while watching a seat in second last row to the left near a raven haired guy. 

You don't quite know the guy but only his name. He has raven hair, shiny silver eyes, slight tanned skin and looked like haven't gotten sleep for days. You were much nervous to go and ask as he looks quite intimidating. Building up courage, you finally went to him.

"Hey...do you mind if i sit here?" You said while pointing to his bench. He looked unbothered and just scooted to his right to give you space. You sat down. The class started

"Do u mind if i permanently sit here from now?" you said awkwardly. He didn't even look up from his book and nodded no. "Im the exchange student...My name's y/n" u said again awkwardly. He just replied, "Trafalgar law..." 

And the rest of the day went nice...you find your new seat pretty nice, beside such a quiet guy that it feels like you are alone. You don't have to face the problem again..which is the reason why you changed your seat in the first place. Or so you thought. 

[A/N: author's note]
Aaaaahh!!! its my first fanfic and i dont know if its fine or notttt....im trying to make y/n here just like my personality. Im thinking of making this fanfic more like a wholesome one because im not ready for writing *lemon* stuffs. thanks for reading T_T .