SECOND DAY

It was a really cold day. Looking through your wardrobe you were trying to find a comfy winterwear. Your wardrobe literally looks like a homeless person's one, still you found a nice sweatshirt to wear.

Reaching your class, you sat in your seat. Law hasn't arrived yet. You were scrolling through your phone while you heard someone walking towards you.

You look up....only to see a muscular guy with a blue shirt and blonde long hair.

"Y/n why did you change your place?" He asked acting like he knows nothing. "You surely know why i did, killer" you said just as law walked in the class.

Unbothered by you two he sat in his place beside you. "He wants you to sit beside him, y/n" killer said. "But i don't!" You were so annoyed "I will never forgive him for what he did". Killer said, "But he likes you...".

You did not like the fact that killer is blindly defending him. "Killer....you are different than him. You know he did the wrong thing so stop defending him. You do know that liking me does not mean that he would do something like THAT, he just crossed the boundary." Killer knew there was no way he could change your mind so he went back.

Law was watching you two earlier looking quite curious. You noticed that and thought you should give him some context.

"It's about him.." you said pointing to a red haired orange eyed muscular guy with scars on his left eye and neck. "....that asshole". "I sat in front of his bench on the first day....he knows me from then. He Constantly pranked on me and bullied me. I did not mind that, thinking he was just being a friend until things got out of hand."

"That's....eustass kid" law replied.

"Yes.....last week he decided to pull up a 'prank' on me. I'm in the photography club and our club's president called us here at 6 pm for some work. I was doing my own job until one member from the club told me that our president's assistant called me and pointed to another classroom. I thought it was kind of weird for the assistant to call me there but i went tho. I saw the room empty and a camera on the teacher's desk. I just went to see the camera,wondering whose it is....until suddenly the door closed." You said watching law, who was already deeply invested in your story.

"I got scared and that's when the lights turned off too....CAN YOU IMAGINE? HOW FREAKING SCARY IS THAT. I shouted many times but no one responded. I realised I left my phone in my bag which was in the previous room. It was truely horrifying.....how could someone do this. An hour later kid opened the door and laughed at my horrified face,saying it was all a stupid joke. That's when i got up and slapped him. And thus I'm trying to avoid him. Killer tried to convince me before also when i slapped him, saying that he likes me...but you know that is not an excuse of the horrible thing he did" you said as you felt like getting rid of a heavy burden off you.

"I see" law said.

The whole day went normal. You also did get some glares from kid but u just didn't care.