10

Kenadee lay in bed and sighed. Her head was a mess. And she knew how she was pregnant. She didn't know how to deal with it.

But she knew that it was a mess. She knew that she didn't know how to deal with it all

Kenadee knew how it was Jack's baby. She knew that he didn't like the idea that she was having the baby. He didn't want it to be exposed.

She knew how it was her baby. How it was her body. She knew that because of Jack, how he had got her pregnant she knew that she wasn't going to keep this secret.

Kenadee knew how she deserved better. She knew how she was going to have to do this alone. She didn't care. It just had to be that way.

Kenadee stood from the bed. She groaned as she was hit with nausea.

She rushed out of the room and rushed to the bathroom. She frowned as she ran a hand through her hair as she started to throw up.

Once she was finished she sat in the floor and sighed as she placed a hand on her stomach. She didn't know what to do

Kenadee stood up and walked out of the bathroom as she saw Ronnie who looked to her. She smiled. "How are you feeling?" Ronnie asked.

Kenadee looked to her and shrugged. "I'm okay. You don't need to worry."

"I am your mum I will always worry. Besides you will know what it's like soon enough. The sickness all of it will be worth it in the end," Ronnie said as Kenadee smiled.

****

Kenadee walked through the square. She needed to some air as she saw Katie and smiled. "Hey."

Katie looked to her cousin as she walked over to her. She smiled. "Are you okay?" She asked.

Kenadee smiled. "I'm okay I can't stop throwing up. But apparently that's normal. I know that this whole situation is a mess. I don't know what to think. But it will be okay," she said.

"You've got this Kenny."

"I hope so. I know how hard it is with Jack. I know he doesn't like how you're having this baby. But I am. And it's a mess," she said.

Katie nodded. "I get that. But you're going to be a great mum."

"Thanks Katie. That means a lot. How is it going with you and Gray?" Kenadee asked.

Katie smiled. "It's good. We're taking it slow," she said as Kenadee smiled.

She could see how happy Katie was.

****

Kenadee walked out of the cafe. She sighed as she saw Jack. She looked to him and sighed. "Whatever it is, I am not in the mood," she said.

"Are you going to keep quiet?" He asked.

Kenadee scoffed. "You're unbelievable. This is my baby. And I am not going to tell anyone how you got me pregnant. So don't you worry. Your little secret is safe," she spat as she walked off.

She was annoyed at how he only wanted to protect himself.  Little did she knew hurt how someone had overheard their conversation.