Part 15: Mark and Felix and Adam and You

"You aren't telling me..." Mark stated.

"I am telling you you guys have just landed into the land of Minecraftia. I got dragged here too, but a while ago," you replied.

"Then who took you here?" Felix asked. He was looking around at the blocky landscape, mumbling to himself in Swedish.

"A specific Minecraft Creepypasta by the name of Herobrine," you responded.

"Herobrine? I think I played a Slender clone featuring him..." Markiplier said, now lost in thought.

Adam was shuffling his feet. "Have I seen you before?" He asked.

Suddenly, the memory of you and Herobrine spawning in Adam's world and watching him freak out flooded in your head. You smiled and quietly laughed to yourself. Adam gave you a questioning look.

"N-no. I don't believe so," you said as Adam looked at you suspiciously.

You couldn't hold it in and burst into laughter. You fell on the floor, your face drenched in tears from laughing so hard. Mark gave a little scream as he heard the thud, Adam was even more confused than he already was, and Felix snapped out of his mumbling. You tried to get back up after a couple of minutes, but failed to do so and fell again, laughing.

Mark looked at you, "You okay?" He asked.

"Ye-Yeah... I just thought of something funny," was your reply.

Mark helped you back up. He gave a little jolt, you guessed he just thought of something.

Mark turned to you, "So, (Y/N), are other Creepypastas real?" He emphasized the word "other" to get your attention.

"Oh, like Slendy? Oh yeah. And he's out for blood. Specifically Wilfred Warfatache's," you answered calmly.

Mark shuddered. As did Felix. ((Cause we all know that mister Poodiepie is terrified of Mr. EndySlendyMan .w.))

Adam looked longingly at the golden sword you were dragging behind you. "Hey, can I have that sword...?"

You looked back at Adam, "Huh? This sword? Sure. I don't want anything to do with it anyway,"

You dropped it on the ground because you weren't even going to bother dragging it back along the line in the ground you had made. 'Oh...' you thought to yourself, 'There's a line. Oh well. I got three other people to keep that God damn Steve away...'

Adam hastily grabbed the golden,or in his case, budder, sword and started to follow you, Felix, and Mark, undoubtedly mumbling that he should sleep with one eye open in case you're a
squid. Once a YouTuber nutcase, always a YouTuber nutcase. ((Don't be offended. I like SkydoesMinecraft too.))