#7

AU: first meet (bit of angst at first cuz I feel shıt)

Dazai watched as the light drained from his eyes. Blood everywhere. Dazai couldn't think straight, his head was spinning and his vision was blurry. He never thought he would feel this much emotion. He felt human for the first time in his life and he hated it.

It made his skin boil just thinking about it. After 4 years, he is still thinking about odasaku. The pain in his eyes. The loving yet hurt expression he was wearing. Dazai never wanted to witness a loved on die again. So he never loved again.

That was until a certain ginger came along. He was gorgeous. His eyes reflecting the sky. His hair outlining his beautiful face. The colour of the sunset dazai wanted so much to be apart of.

The first time dazai laid eyes on him was on a shift. The shorter man had walked in and without looking sat down in the nearest seat. After some time of staring dazai had again watched him at the door, but this time, he left.

This cycle had repeated for weeks on end. One faithful day, when dazai looked and felt his worst, he had walked to the counter. Within seconds, dazais whole mood had shifted and he wore the brightest smile he had ever felt himself wear.

Realizing his thought, he changed his face back to neutral. He didn't have time for people. Nor did he want to. Not again.

The red head reached the counter and spoke with the softest, yet somehow the most serious, voice he had ever heard. It was an angel. Dazai was convicted.

"Can I get a blueberry muffin.." he spoke. Dazai was under a spell and before thinking his response, he had already spoke "A wise choice. Pretty boys always have good taste I guess.."

A/N: yea I'm not feeling good and if this was good then tell me and I'll make a pt2 or more ig. I haven't been feeling ~mentally well~ but this was ok ig

Make sure to eat sleep and drink

Goodbye stranger <3

~358 words